Ok shoot them!!! kinda a little well you"ll see

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh* this again? dont you guys have like... jobs? and familys and shit?

or maybe Datsuns to work on?

It's called multitasking. I have 2 monitors at work so I have to find one way to utilize both. :D These threads are very entertaining to read but it seems that they are happening way too much lately.

1)Aren't we all foreign invaders? 2)unless you are native american witch i doubt it. 3)What makes you so AMERICAN!4) I don't think this game is going to make people turn racist or shoot mexicans but i do believe is that this game is going to make people like me want to go shoot racist people that makes games like this.

1)No.I was born here.So were my parents.And their parents came thru Ellis Island-LEGALLY.They learned the language,assimilated and weren't a burden to the system.2)Native Americans weren't the first ones here,so the point is moot.And BTW-Fuck the Indians too.

3)What makes me American?The fucking law does.

4)If an innocuous game like this makes YOU want to kill the inventor-then again,YOU have the problem.

i think anyone taking this to seriously should step back an think about it.. its just a game.. no different then killing the asians or mexicans or black people in grand theft auto.. or what not.. if your gettin pissed.. maybe you got a guilty conscious..

besides im mexican an i love this game!

MexicanLynch.jpg

:D These threads are very entertaining to read but it seems that they are happening way too much lately.

lol the problem is they used to be all tucked into "The United Posts of Insomnia" and didnt get loose out into the rest of the forum :lol:

I have friends that are Mexican also and they all say fuck the Illegal's. I say we should take the 30,000 people our great president wants to deploy overseas and stick all those people here at the boarder. Shoot first, ask no questions.

i have friends that are mexican also and they all say fuck the illegal's. I say we should take the 30,000 people our great president wants to deploy overseas and stick all those people here at the boarder. Shoot first, ask no questions.

amen brother

lol the problem is they used to be all tucked into "The United Posts of Insomnia" and didnt get loose out into the rest of the forum :lol:

Correct!

but then i made an insomniacs forum, which doesnt even get used cause not enough people joined..

so now all the shit just gets spewed everywhere..

Wow! What race are the "foreign invaders" do they also have canadians or cubans in the game. Explain to me how being liberal makes me an ignorant piece of shit, cos i look at Palin and think how can people be stupid enough to be sucked in by her bullshit (that's my opinion anyway)

Wow! Just gotta say that I am Extremely Dissapointed in Obamas Complete Lack of Doing ANYTHING! Do not talk about Palin when there is probibly something constructive you could be doing to help your country or your Bleeding Heart Liberal Party! Nobel Peace THIS!

kinda felt bad when i shot the drug runner :D

Me too!

threads like this are the reason i hate ratsun now

Make sure to read all the threads that you hate! Idiot!

For the record: I love the posts that bring out the best in all of us, and this is one of them! Look into your hearts and Pull the Trigger, Ni&&er!

Z-train

Native Americans weren't the first ones here, And BTW-Fuck the Indians too.

Sorry I had to post something. WTF are you taking bout Natives where not the first people here. Why the fuck do you think they call us Native Americans!!!! Indians come from India dumb fuck!!!!!!!

The game was fun as hell!!!!!!!!!!:lol: