POLL: Should Radio leave Ratsun?

Should radio leave the forum and never come back?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should radio leave the forum and never come back?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EPIC FAIL!!!!!!

You should get banned for gay ass threads like this! I don't know who you are, and don't really give a shit, if you ain't talkin' datsun, I'm not even gonna pay attention. These gay ass threads are why a lot of us original members don't even come on here any more.

And you thought the other guys wre dicks!:fu::lol:

x2 suck it u p

if you're going to start another poll, I'll vote for Sarah.

SarahPalin.jpgisthisahonestfaceNO.jpg

so what you going to do, go or stay, this thread is starting to bore me.

you must have caught Bee on a good day, he can get much worse. :lol:

Dude, seriously, what a retarded post. I voted no because we will forgive you.

Just remember drifting sucks, facebook sucks, twitter sucks, myspace sucks, and everything Nissan produces now sucks except for the Skyline and 370Z. Oh, and I don't like the name Radio either. I think you should change it to Prince Bananahammock. :D

Who the Fuck is Radio? Who really gives a shit!? Who the fuck is DatDoug?

Who really gives a shit? Get the drift?:D:fu::D "Well its allrite now. I learned my lesson well. You cant please everyone so you gotta please yourself" Ricky Martin or Nelson :blink::lol:

I side with datDoug. Who the fuck are ya and why should we care. :fu:

Wow.

You have a problem with people starting threads that you know the answer to? Its a forum bro, not a book. DIS-CUS-SION

Like what the hell does starting my own thread matter, just because you don't want anyone commenting in your thread? I mean you got noobs like me and downshifter and we're excited and like to blog and chat thru here, and than you have a bucnh of grampy-panty ol bitties that can't handle people posting on THEIR forum, "remember the ol days he-yuck-yuck". This is supposed to be a forum not a na-zi internment camp!

You are going to get all types that might have a different way of doing things...get used to it

Radio

Motivational_Numbers.jpg