POLL: Should Radio leave Ratsun?

Should radio leave the forum and never come back?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should radio leave the forum and never come back?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You look just like my ex.. sep he had a mustache and looked alil like honest abe.. but hes a dick.. oddly enough.. everyone loves him.. and yet hates him at the same time.. sounds kinda like what I've read about in here... dono who you are but what the hell.. can't be any worse than what I promise you I will end up doing in here lol

so what did you do to piss people off, I don't really read the truck part of this forum to much ????

3 people that stand out to me that i think stand out about getting flamed

1 dwnshifter ( I had my run in with him first week i was here)

2 Phirus (got flamed all the time but he was funny)

3 ecotec ( you could tell he was a dreamer)

actually after they are gone people miss them look up threads by phirus he got flamed all the time and stopped posting about 3 weeks later there was a thread asking about were he went we always need some comedy relief

EPIC FAIL!!!!!!

You should get banned for gay ass threads like this! I don't know who you are, and don't really give a shit, if you ain't talkin' datsun, I'm not even gonna pay attention. These gay ass threads are why a lot of us original members don't even come on here any more.

And you thought the other guys wre dicks!:fu::lol:

come on everyone we all have the same interest. mini trucks, i love em you guys love em lets all just get back to what matters most here start a relevant conversation about overhauls or bodywork q's or how your tires look i love that a lot better then hate. pump up the positive.

Guest DatsuNoob

Okay I just read all of your previous douchebaggery, whatever. A little excessive on your part, but you should've disclosed the info about any defects with the vehicle. People will get over it as long as you dont continue it. Just dont be the new guy that likes to piss down the backs of the other members

Edited by DatsuNoob

3 people that stand out to me that i think stand out about getting flamed

1 dwnshifter ( I had my run in with him first week i was here)

2 Phirus (got flamed all the time but he was funny)

3 ecotec ( you could tell he was a dreamer)

lol dont forget the only member (IIRC) to be banned (flamed a plenty as well). AgentAlpha :lol: