POLL: Should Radio leave Ratsun?

Should radio leave the forum and never come back?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should radio leave the forum and never come back?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grow thicker skin and quit getting butt hurt. Its just a forum....if they dont like you f&*k em. Everyone here posts what they like, and everyone else talks sh*t. Keep postin man and F&*K the sh#t talkers and negative nanceys.

Naw, personally I found you pretty damn funny. And there is that pong shirt!

I understand dudes not being happy with you not fully disclosing everything with the ebay 720 though. And you might want to hold back on the 'douche' remarks. I know you got some names thrown at you too. But Douche seemed to come first in that thread.

Take the flaming pong paddle spanking, fix the ad and keep hanging.

I actually really want to see what you do with your 620's.

you should stay. i am with fich i would like to see what you do with your 620's. and i agree there are some dicks on the forum but who cares what they have to say just ignore them cause they are just jealous.

oh btw if your going to get ran off this quickly and easily then you must have not been around during the dwnshifter era :lol:

People should be aware before they post shit lol. Everyones like oh ya don't worry about what other people say, their jealous? lmao... Radio isn't the victim guys, he made a ebay mistake, then argued it, pissed people off and here we are.

It wasn't a big deal.

Edited by 72240z

How old is Radio? Must be young... you can't take every opinion about every thing you say or do as a personal attack. When you put yourself on the internet and look for opinions, documenting your life *even a small portion), your gonna get reactions that don't agree with you. Grow a spine man. Its not that serious.

Most of the guys here at least look at ebay, but if you hadn't put the auction up on ratsun, they probably wouldn't have noticed it. Think about that...

I think you should stay, your not a bad guy. I'm not sure why you stopped the auction but what ever you want to do is OK with me just as long as your not going to take avantage of anyone.

now dry them tears up and get on the 620, looking to see how it goes.

did anyone buy any more eggs, I've sucked my quota for the month.

And you might want to hold back on the 'douche' remarks. I know you got some names thrown at you too. But Douche seemed to come first in that thread.

I should add that generally I think you handle criticism in a hysterical way, and you seem to be able to roll it with humor:).

I should add that generally I think you handle criticism in a hysterical way, and you seem to be able to roll it with humor:).

Also I Veto that we make Fisch Change his name to Dr. Fisch..."he makea you feela betteruh!"

Radio~Yes We Can!

you should stay. i am with fich i would like to see what you do with your 620's. and i agree there are some dicks on the forum but who cares what they have to say just ignore them cause they are just jealous.

oh btw if your going to get ran off this quickly and easily then you must have not been around during the dwnshifter era :lol:

WHos Dwnshifter?

WHos Dwnshifter?

Who the Fuck is Radio? Who really gives a shit!? Who the fuck is DatDoug?

Who really gives a shit? Get the drift?:D:fu::D "Well its allrite now. I learned my lesson well. You cant please everyone so you gotta please yourself" Ricky Martin or Nelson :blink::lol:

I'm not sure why you stopped the auction but what ever you want to do is OK with me just as long as your not going to take avantage of anyone.

now dry them tears up and get on the 620, looking to see how it goes.

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=17192

It was deleted. Ratsun is Ratsun... so fuck E-Bay. The sign says 'FOR SALE' not 'AUCTION'.

If you have something for sale post it (once) with a minimum amount you will take. Supply pictures and a description/history. If no takers bump it with a lower price. Too many obvious bumps to waste time and space trying to sell something not wanted by anybody, will get the ad deleted.

If you think the asking price is too high you are free to say so and offer less but don't bitch about it here. If the price is truly ridiculous have the good moaners to say nothing and it will quietly die. If you want to haggle do it by private message and spare everyone else. Here we are all equal members and shouldn't be belittled for our asking price.

Should Radio leave? I don't see why, as there are plenty of times others have acted just the same. Call it a learning curve, they went on to becoming contributing members in reasonably good standing. :D

Now let's have some fun damn it!