POLL: Should Radio leave Ratsun?

Should radio leave the forum and never come back?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should radio leave the forum and never come back?

Wow.

You have a problem with people starting threads that you know the answer to? Its a forum bro, not a book. DIS-CUS-SION

Like what the hell does starting my own thread matter, just because you don't want anyone commenting in your thread? I mean you got noobs like me and downshifter and we're excited and like to blog and chat thru here, and than you have a bucnh of grampy-panty ol bitties that can't handle people posting on THEIR forum, "remember the ol days he-yuck-yuck". This is supposed to be a forum not a na-zi internment camp!

You are going to get all types that might have a different way of doing things...get used to it

Radio

Your right, its a forum. More specifically its a DATSUN forum... This isn't twitter, thats there for you to just spout off every droning thought that crosses your mind. You post more random NON datsun shit than anyone here... its getting annoying. We really don't give a fuck what color your poo is (bad example). Let it go already... stay, go... pick one and shut the fuck up about it already.

Post something datsun related once this week... shall we?

Is it too late to change my vote? I wanna vote ban...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean you got noobs like me and downshifter

1.) sadly, dwn isnt really a noob, hes been around here for a while :rolleyes:

2.) I move to make a motion that Radios user title be changed to "dwnshifter jr." and this thread be locked.

1.) sadly, dwn isnt really a noob, hes been around here for a while :rolleyes:

2.) I move to make a motion that Radios user title be changed to "dwnshifter jr." and this thread be locked.

X3 here... yawn this thread is getting BORING....... damn it where is the button to change you vote. I say vote to let him remove himself and click YES. What a stupid question..Hell this is the first post I have seen by RADIO and Im here everyday. haha

Edited by 72 327
X3 here... yawn this thread is getting BORING....... damn it where is the button to change you vote. I say vote to let him remove himself and click YES. What a stupid question..Hell this is the first post I have seen by RADIO and Im here everyday. haha

X1 I dont post much but never have I heard of this guy. Oh and I HATE EMO'S!! Quit crying

Poll is done in 30 mins gents and then thread is fin

Radio

its in general discussion...so what did I do wrong now:confused:

your just a EMO douche. thats all, you will grow out of it...if your lucky (on a not so lucky note. YOU bought Saturns NEW. Poor bastard)

your just a EMO douche. thats all, you will grow out of it...if your lucky (on a not so lucky note. YOU bought Saturns NEW. Poor bastard)

Regarding the saturns...emplyee discount pricing baby...still paid wholesale. Sky is a one of 500 per model year here in canada. 1 of 2000 total cdn versions...poor you you missed out, drive it then decide lol!

Radio

I have driven a SKY not the redline model. But a sky for about a week. Im to tall 6'0" to fit properly. My knee's hit the dash and the sides. Im to tall for my Datsun also but I dont have to drive that.

Well I put my vote in. SEE YA!!!!!! :fu:

I think I'm over 2K posts and I have never seen a post by this radio guy.

I have to keep looking to see what stupid shit he comes up with next. :lol:

Man I need to get a fucking life.:eek: