71 79 datsun bagged, chopped, & channeled only $7000obo

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but he did none of these things

So he got the truck done with all the machine work and design work that went into making that suspenson, all the cutting welding measuring that it took to do the sheet metal work? Are you serious? I have a really hard time believing that it was handed to him all done like that for free! :no:

And admitidly I believe that it was alot of work for not alot of lift, and The metal work on the front fenders leaves much to be desired. Yet he talks more like it was built for comfort and attention(that he gets plenty of) than to be a driver. I simply think you guys can voice your oppinions without sounding so freakin ignorant! I mean what is this? VW Vortext? :lol:

I also wonder if you guys are similarly in the face of other ppl on this forum that have purpose built vehicles? :hmm:

So he got the truck done with all the machine work and design work that went into making that suspenson, all the cutting welding measuring that it took to do the sheet metal work? Are you serious? I have a really hard time believing that it was handed to him all done like that for free! :no:

And admitidly I believe that it was alot of work for not alot of lift, and The metal work on the front fenders leaves much to be desired. Yet he talks more like it was built for comfort and attention(that he gets plenty of) than to be a driver. I simply think you guys can voice your oppinions without sounding so freakin ignorant! I mean what is this? VW Vortext? :lol:

I also wonder if you guys are similarly in the face of other ppl on this forum that have purpose built vehicles? :hmm:

You must be Buz Killington. You, sir, are the definition of douche bag.

• Like 1

Knock off the fucking name calling...

The guy is selling his truck. We all have opinions, let's keep them to the vehicle not each other.

I personally like the truck, but I wouldn't buy it. Maybe someone will.

Perhaps if we all, (pumpkin included) were to stop thinking of a 620 and instead imagine an orange 210. An orange 210 cut longitudinally around with 6" of body removed and welded back up. Wheel well arches cut and raised and welded back in. Rear wheels up into the rear seat and front wheels sticking up through the hood beside the motor. Roof has been cut off, lowered and welded back on, interior gutted and filled with suspension parts, and of course, there is no glass in it.

How would we feel about this. Better yet how would pumpkin feel about it now? In all honesty would you be able to choke out the words, "great job, really like what you've done with the suspension, totally worth $6K, I'm glad you used a 210, I have one too!"

Now everyone else... if you have a 510 think of that, 240z, 610, 710, 280, whatever. Hard to imagine your favorite vehicle done (in) like this isn't it? Love your Datsun, go out right now and give it a hug and say "Don't worry little buddy, you're safe with me."

(Trying not to be critical here about the OP, but I did say 'choke' :lol:, nor make this a useless post. If someone can complain about complaining then I should be alright in justifying at least some of the complaining)

mike

• Like 1

And Love Ya Skib but I was under the impression that meaningless posts about nothing for no reason was a hobby of yours, no?

Im all for jokes and lolz and I make fun of alot of shit all the time :rofl:

but this thread just went overboard :no:

(theres a difference between a good joke and a circle jerk)

Actually there was a post in the thread (don't know if it got deleted or not) mentioning that he traded for it and has little tied up in it at all. But hey, talk down to everyone if it makes you feel better.

and you till cant stop talking about the truck i love it

And thats the best part!

I love Ratsun and am sorry for comparing it too the Vortext

I love the truck cause it is extreme and built for a purpose.

I love this thread cause it is Hilarious.

I love norcaldime for some odd reason.

I love the internet cause you can take things however you want and reply the same way.

I love datzenmike cause hes as much of a douche bag ass me! And I would love to see this one with a 210, wish I had an extra! Just make sure it has alot of lift! Remember me and my pops made a front wheel drive 68 Barracuda!

I wish I could be Bottomtooth instead of killington!

And thats the best part!

I love Ratsun and am sorry for comparing it too the Vortext

I love the truck cause it is extreme and built for a purpose.

I love this thread cause it is Hilarious.

I love norcaldime for some odd reason.

I love the internet cause you can take things however you want and reply the same way.

I love datzenmike cause hes as much of a douche bag ass me! And I would love to see this one with a 210, wish I had an extra! Just make sure it has alot of lift! Remember me and my pops made a front wheel drive 68 Barracuda!

I wish I could be Bottomtooth instead of killington!

The truck was built to no purpose. put 24inch wheels on a buick, there is no purpose. the purpose is to be "stupid dummy wet" and look like a douche because you're ignant. HOOD.

its funny.. I dont accually plan on selling my truck because of this site. just like getting all you faggots! on here worked up

dont get your pantys in a bunch.. Most of you have a peice of shit car thats thrashed, lowered, with carbs (note not all of you can afford the carbs) and dont have money/ skills to do anything else

its funny.. I dont accually plan on selling my truck because of this site. just like getting all you faggots! on here worked up

dont get your pantys in a bunch.. Most of you have a peice of shit car thats thrashed, lowered, with carbs (note not all of you can afford the carbs) and dont have money/ skills to do anything else

could you have spouted off anything more ignorant?

This horse is officially declared dead.

• Like 1