71 79 datsun bagged, chopped, & channeled only $7000obo

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

datzenmike it is easy to do : (1) drill out old vin tags .. (2) rivet in 71 vin tags ... (3) go to dmv and regiter the 71 ... (4) intall the 71 lic plates ... (5) drag that shit

but in all honesty it would be smarter to do this with a 1975-1973 because there the same body style

Edited by caddyhack

i know its illegal and the truck gets driven locally on the weekends its not an everyday commuter truck even though it runs great its just like a 1932 ford roadster its not something that you would drive on a daily bassis

Why not? I drove my truck daily. rain, shine and light snow. And it was a 7" chop. And I have a friend that drives a 32 roadster daily, but he lives in CA.

datsun.jpg

Edited by crashtestdummy
datzenmike it is easy to do : (1) drill out old vin tags .. (2) rivet in 71 vin tags ... (3) go to dmv and regiter the 71 ... (4) intall the 71 lic plates ... (5) drag that shit

but in all honesty it would be smarter to do this with a 1975-1973 because there the same body style

Filed under "how to commit a felony" :lol:

Why not? I drove my truck daily. rain, shine and light snow. And it was a 7" chop. And I have a friend that drives a 32 roadster daily, but he lives in CA.

Yours has a windshield and a rear view mirror. Likely your ownership matched the truck and it's not a heat magnet.

...you can stick a 454 big block in a prius car and not have to worry about smogging it

Four words... Bad A$$ mother Fu

Let it marinate for a sec.... In a FREAKING PRIUS. Love it

Alot of the BS only becomes a factor If you truly plan on driving it.... other wise its layed out on a trailer and DMV could give a rats ass what you do with it.

Oh yea, good luck with the sale

I think the trucks cool, and the dude stands his ground unlike some other guys that kill their thread because they take a little heat. Your not getting 5 grand though bro, if the suspension is expensive part out the bag system cause I would be shocked if you got 3 grand for her. Good luck though

Im asking $5000 so dont be rude and offer me 1900.

accually I never made a smart A$$ remark to anyone unless they said something about me. I have no idea who you are 76BULLIT but hello

I did get the truck for pretty much free meaning not alot of money into it. I bought a car (cheep) fixed it up and traded it for the datsun, anyone can apriciate making money off of fixing and repairing cars, and its a hobby of mine

the truck doesnt turn well but good enough. Its not my daily driver thought, its just a fun truck that gets alot of attention. The truck rides like a dream because it is cantilevered and its running RE-7 bagges on all 4. (canti. and big air bags = smoothe ride, when done correct) Again I offer anyone to come look at the truck in person these pics do it no justice at all, I had about 5 of my friend asking me why im trading for the datsun and gave me a ton of greef, but when they saw it in person they all liked it alot. it doesnt matter if its an old guy, lowrider guy, hotrod guy, everyone can apriciate all the work that was done to this truck. there is no kit to bag the truck how it is or a bolt on back half EVERYTHING is one of a kind.

cant we just ban the fucker already, all he's here for is to sell this piece of shit.. which none of us are going to pay what he wants..

and the advice he gives could give the buyer some SERIOUS problems.. Whata guy eh?

14 pages...... and about 13 of them are worthless posts.

locked until further notice.

PM him if your a serious buyer.

[/circle jerk]

Irrelevant posts have been deleted (all 8 full pages worth :sneaky: )

if it blows up again I wouldn't waste my time editing Ill lock it for good :bye:

Irrelevant post deleted? what am i missing here? i do not understand. are worthless post like this one the ones you are talking about? if so you missed a few or overlooked them,you could have done a better job.too many internet rambo's i guess

Irrelevant post deleted? what am i missing here? i do not understand. are worthless post like this one the ones you are talking about? if so you missed a few or overlooked them,you could have done a better job.too many internet rambo's i guess

^^^ thats the kind of posts thats going to get this thread locked again.

If you don't like the way I do it then you can go to my profile and click the "Report Member" button in the right hand corner.

I would apriciate that if you dont have anything pertaining the sale of my truck please dont post it weither you love it or hate it thank you

FULL CUSTOM, ONE OF A KIND, 1979 DATSUN 620 60K ORIGIONAL MILES, CANI. FRONT AND REAR AIR BAGS, 280Z REAREND, RE-7 BAGS, PASS. SIDE BAG LIFTS DRIVERS SIDE & DRIVERS SIDE BAG LIFTS PASS. SIDE, OPEN TO FULL OR PARTIAL TRADES OR CASH $6000

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TRUCK FEEL FREE TO ASK

ratrod $6000

Yea! this guy is a jerk! Lets keep being dicks and talking bad about his truck! I alwayse like it when ppl talk Shiv about the car that I put my Blood, Sweat, Tears, and Cash into. :poke:

And Love Ya Skib but I was under the impression that meaningless posts about nothing for no reason was a hobby of yours, no? Seems you new found Moderator Status may have gone to your head, and I think thats sweet! :fu: