canby 2010

sick620

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, so this was my first canby meet, and it was amazing...I was the red s12 notch with the kade with impul hoshino wheels in the front and s13 wheels in the back. I was also the guy wearing the white rogue brewery t shirt. I had been to golden gardens a couple of times...but this is such a cooler meet imho...and its because of how cool you datsun owners are. BTW I bought a nissan T shirt, some Extreme Engineering TC rod bushings...and i got my dash plaque...so it was so worth the trip from the beach. But man was it hot!!!

Hey, so this was my first canby meet, and it was amazing...I was the red s12 notch with the kade with impul hoshino wheels in the front and s13 wheels in the back. I was also the guy wearing the white rogue brewery t shirt. I had been to golden gardens a couple of times...but this is such a cooler meet imho...and its because of how cool you datsun owners are. BTW I bought a nissan T shirt, some Extreme Engineering TC rod bushings...and i got my dash plaque...so it was so worth the trip from the beach. But man was it hot!!!

Hey thanks for stopping bye I was good to see you, eric, and Tim!!

I told Rick (my engine builder) About how we all where missing the american v8 power and he laughed his ass off and he really like Erics ride

Hey thanks for stopping bye I was good to see you, eric, and Tim!!

I told Rick (my engine builder) About how we all where missing the american v8 power and he laughed his ass off and he really like Erics ride

Erics 510 is soo cool, i mean, those blinds are awesome, those works are amazing...and if he was any lower he would be throwing sparks every where! I do love having his hoshinos on the notch though...they belong on that car! :D

:lol: you have to admit that was 1 hell of a burn out especially a rolling one. he said he was doing about 25 when he got in to it lol and I am surprised Eric doesn't throw sparks or pick up rocks sitting that low :D :o :lol:

I am just surprised eric can get that thing out of his drive way like it is...the s12 makes me kind of scared in a spot or two and i am not super low...just kind of low. I figured your buddy was doing 25 when he laid into it...that engine sounded mean...it also smelled almost like race fuel...?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=695415386#!/album.php?aid=441453&id=695415386&ref=pb

pics from canby from yesterday! way to many to post...

just got home, iv got some pics but my camera died on sat night <_<

great week end, Got to meet alot of ratsun people ,got lots of sun, some cool parts oh yeah and me and jessi won the ratsun award :P neither one of us expected it at all, we were just siting there and they said our name and we both looked at each other like :huh: . but thats really cool, and so is the little award .

I brought my wife and 3 teenage daughters around noon today. There were a lots of nice rides even bought a couple of t-shirts.. I was just wondering if I missed some truck we only saw 2 521:(

that was a cool show i got to meet alot of you guys and even learned some about my own car, alot of fun sorry i didnt have any shifters done i should finish them soon.