canby 2010

sick620

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm planning to try to drive the dime up. Still trying to figure out the charging problem, so I might just end up bringing the battery charger with, and maybe even a spare battery. I have a bit more wire cleanup to do, I should have most of the day tomorrow to try to finalize and figure this stuff out.

Hoping to leave the Eugene area 6:30-7:00 AM on Saturday morning. May be bringing my oldest daughter (she's 12). I had only planned on attending Saturday and leaving in the evening. That might change, but I don't plan to stay in area if I have my daughter with. If the car is sorted out well enough, I could probably go home and come back Sunday AM. Don't think I'm going to win any awards with this thing, but I won some cool raffle stuff at Blue Lake, and the awards ceremony was really fun to watch...

Keep your fingers crossed and keep an eye out for my car on the side of the road...lol...

Guest DatsuNoob

I'm getting super excited(even though bummin to be datto-less) about the trip. Looking forward to meeting all you new members, and seeing some familar faces too. Went out a few minutes ago and scrubbed the mud outta the tent from the last drunk excusion. Made a list of shit to buy, getting ready to drop off the dog (sucks Ozzie cant come, he's a rad little dog), hopefully more of you who are wanting to head out Friday afternoon are able to swing by here Thursday night and party a little, see my truck?, bullshit, maybe play a little beer pong before we split.

Guest DatsuNoob

I just googled weather for Canby, and it says it's pissing down for two days, clears up friday a little, but then... 81* on Saturday?! :D can that be right? 81 and full sun?

so was there a pic that i missed?

ok here is a pic of the one i like the most, there is one other one its the smooth one but i dont have it were i can get a pic now.

IMG_5067.jpg

IMG_5069.jpg

I am going to have 2 like tis and 2 of the others at canby 20 bucks each i only have 4 right now but i will make more im going to sell them on here after canby and they will be 25 each then

ok here is a pic of the one i like the most, there is one other one its the smooth one but i dont have it were i can get a pic now.

IMG_5067.jpg

IMG_5069.jpg

I am going to have 2 like tis and 2 of the others at canby 20 bucks each i only have 4 right now but i will make more im going to sell them on here after canby and they will be 25 each then

i want one, dont know if i what kind i want, i gots to feel it in me hands.

This thread is a bazillion pages long now, and I've never been to Canby. Who else goes beside Ratsun members? Is there anyone else? I guess I'm curious what other organizations support this show? How many cars? How many people? That sort of stuff. I went through last years photos, but it's just of the cars and not too many of the people or antics...

Anyone?

IMG_5067.jpg

IMG_5069.jpg

I like :lol: