crap you dont want to buy.

Im not sure about anywhere else but here in Northern Cali its normal to have some douchebag kid run up to your car at a gas station and spray wax on your car in attempt to sell their products... "well thanks for the giant swirl circle you left on my hood but i will pass" Yeah it happens all the time here. So today after having about 10 swirls put on my truck in the last month i finally forked out the $25 bux to one of these kids so i can finish fucking up my truck on my own..... and sure enough its junk.... the stuff is called FW1 racing formula spray wax.... dont buy this shit... or if you like it i will be more than happy to give you the 2 cans i got for the awesome price of $1 and you come pick it up... dont yell at me when it turns your entire car dull. :eek:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a guy come at me with that shit friday evening at a gas station. AM-PM

The guy said he wanted to test it on my goon.

I asked him" DOES IT LOOK LIKE I NEED ANY WAX ON MY CAR".

Well he just turned and walked away. :lol:

I had a guy come at me with that shit friday evening at a gas station. AM-PM

The guy said he wanted to test it on my goon.

I asked him" DOES IT LOOK LIKE I NEED ANY WAX ON MY CAR".

Well he just turned and walked away. :lol:

You got lucky.... they are usually spraying it on before you can say anything.

We had some fukker come in to the shop and spray a customers car when it was on the lift. Wonder if there is a statistic out telling how many of these foos get their ass kicked for doing stoopit shiet like this?

-Brian

thats one advantage of having your car multicolored and or primered they dont even try but they attempted it on shelly a while back i said "dude no this is the original 33 year old paint you fuck it up you will have 2 assholes to shit out of am i clear " he walked away

You got lucky.... they are usually spraying it on before you can say anything.

I'm not a mean person. But if they sprayed that shit on my car I think I just might have to kick someone in the ass.

just the other day the gas station some kid came up to me and told me abou it. i have a primered 510 and told him it wasn't going to help, and it would probably hurt the primer more then help it. and he said it works on you "rims" too. I had dirty wheels so i said. "Show me, spray that on my wheels." He instantly corrected me and said it wasn't for the rubber just the "rims".

Doesn't happen a whole lot in AZ, but every once in a while. They tried to "show" me on my 98 Frontier, but I told him "it's a work truck, it's supposed to be dirty".

Had another guy try to shine my shoes once and I was like, "dude, you don't polish suede".

The most irritating part is that they get all pissy after you tell them off, It's like, what the hell did you expect when you just sprayed crap all over someones car. You just don't do that unless you expect to get punched.

Edited by yellowdatsun

must be a west coast thing. round here everyone knows there's a good chance a driver has a concealed carry permit and is legally packin' heat or just packin' heat regardless.

our most unwanted 'salesmen' around here are Mormons going door to door peddling their religion. they get my door slammed in their faces. not because they're Mormons but because I got internet and satelite and thus quite capable of finding Jesus, Buddha, Odin, Allah or Sponge Bob on my own, thank ya kindly.

must be a west coast thing. round here everyone knows there's a good chance a driver has a concealed carry permit and is legally packin' heat or just packin' heat regardless.

our most unwanted 'salesmen' around here are Mormons going door to door peddling their religion. they get my door slammed in their faces. not because they're Mormons but because I got internet and satelite and thus quite capable of finding Jesus, Buddha, Odin, Allah or Sponge Bob on my own, thank ya kindly.

True... but if you let them in they will show you what sites to surf... hmmmm... think about it.:lol:

The Mormons came to my buddies house once, he invited them in, big mistake for the mormons. This guy LOVES to talk, is basically an atheist, loves making BS arguments, and loves to f@#k with people like that. After a little while they were making excuses to leave. It was hilarious.

True... but if you let them in they will show you what sites to surf... hmmmm... think about it.:lol:

If they're truly devout, religious folks and they lay hands on my keyboard it'll shock 'em worse than Satan pissing on an electric fence outside the Baby Jesus' manger on Christmas morning ;).

We don't get that crap up here in the far northern cali. Too many tweekers here that'll scare them silly. Also lots of rednecks with guns both open and concealed. A guy dressed as a Mormon at last nights Halloween party, scariest costume there. I had friends dress up thier house with lots of candles, shades drawn, and hung an evil tapestry. When the Mormons came by they invited them in but they ran.

I think it might only be at arco am-pm stations. I've seen it quite often there.

And never had it happen anywhere else.

Happened to me yesterday at a Shell in Irvine.

Same "racing formula" arosol shit.

Same spheel..."removes brake dust, you can use it on windows", ect.

"Usually $25 a can but, today we're gonna give you two cans for 25 bucks".

I let him have fun on the rental car, showing me how "good" it works.

I love anything that uses "space-age polymers", even though I don't quite know what that means.:blink:

Edited by phiz

:cursing:

see! if we(CA) were allowed CCW permits, this kinda shit wouldnt happen very often.