what's your profession?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a septic pump truck driver/plumber/low voltage electrician. I spend most of my time takin peoples shit, getting shit faced at work (literally) and yes it is a shitty job

So you drive the stool bus then, eh? Sorry, just giving you shit, pun intended. It's a good job. Wouln't be bad after you get used to it.

Edited by whitechef
I'm a decal dude. I own http://www.MiniTruckStickers.com as well as some others.

And I've been building and fabricating Mini Trucks and old school style imports since the mid 80's.

lies you have been doing it since you were born. As a teenager I had the great pleasure to work with creepy, the work he does is truly amazing. If lived on the same area i would have him build my dime ;) in a heart beat

I wish I had a profession instead of a bunch of shit I've done and now know I don't want to do.

Plumbing, Pipe Fitting, Springler Fitting, Automotive Repair, Parts business, Flipping cars, Computer repair..... The list is already too long.

How old are you allowed to be and still be aimless and confused? lol

What do you think the percentage is on people who enjoy what they do for a living vs those who eat it every day so they can live?

Satellite Communications, Digital Radiology, Robotics, Factory Automation, Process Controls, SCADA networking, Lumber Optimization, Military wargame support, Account Management...etc., etc.

I'm a Tech of many trades...

Currently unemployed thanks to the Hynix Semiconductor plant closure last year.

I'm a designer for Hot Wheels. Here's a car I did that some of you may know...

hotwheelsdatsun510_01.png

Thank you very much for that design!!!

Satellite Communications, Digital Radiology, Robotics, Factory Automation, Process Controls, SCADA networking, Lumber Optimization, Military wargame support, Account Management...etc., etc.

I'm a Tech of many trades...

Currently unemployed thanks to the Hynix Semiconductor plant closure last year.

I never knew that happened. :mad:

Guys,

I'd love to do a Hot Wheels 510 wagon as I just got a project wagon myself! I love Nissan/Datsuns, and would love to do them all- 620, 1200, Hako, Kenmeri, etc etc...just give me some time, every now and then they cut me some slack and let me do a classic J-car instead of a hot rod or muscle car (not that there's anything wrong with those!)

Self employed. Electrical/electronics for over 20 years. Design & build wireless networks for the big guys (can you hear me now?) & have my own mobile Classic Auto Wiring service. Business is good.:)