how do you guys

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

depends on what it is and who it is. anything from a "friendly" warning to a "friendly" visit :cool:

beat me to it. and if he keeps it up..... a "friendly" visit from the corroner...... ok maybe i cant go that dark:o but some guys just get under your skin, ya know?

Well...

First.... I would have to find her.

Second ....let her go..... again.

Then... if she loves you....she should come back.....?

If not....:fu:

Hunt her down and.......and plead for mercy...:lol:

Edited by Sealik
Well...

First.... I would have to find her.

Second ....let her go..... again.

Then... if she loves you....she should come back.....?

If not....:fu:

Hunt her down and.......and plead for mercy...:lol:

UMMM.... sealik? are you ok?

What a tuff guy invite thread lol. Who gives a shit what people say? If your willing to fight over what some meaningless jack ass says you need to re-evaluate shit.

Now if there is touching? Big problems.....

its a guy who has been doing things for a while that are just flat out un called for and inmost cases are eather threating or harrasment he has not acted on any of them( he would be 6 feet under and i would be in prizon if he had)but its to the point im ready to get a couple of my not so nice friends together and meet him in a dark ally

hes talking shit and making threats hes been doing it for a while im to the point i want to cut the brake lines on his crotch rocket

Ok if you cut brake lines or anything like that you could end up someones bitch in a prison near you! IF there are threats..... get it recorded.. or witness, and arrest him. He will only get held on like 10k bail, he will be out in a few days but it will fuck things up for him in more than one way.

UMMM.... sealik? are you ok?

I'm doing rather well....was talking to a friend today about his girlfriend.

Told him to let her go....

if she comes back.....copasetic

If not....he should just get on with his life.

I was somewhat....paraphrasing.:D

Ok if you cut brake lines or anything like that you could end up someones bitch in a prison near you! IF there are threats..... get it recorded.. or witness, and arrest him. He will only get held on like 10k bail, he will be out in a few days but it will fuck things up for him in more than one way.

I agree

The only way I see to fight in that situation is to talk shit back to him and get him to throw 1st publicly so its self defense. All the tuff guys can talk all the shit they like about who's killing who but fact is you mess some guy up just for talking your going to jail. Say nothing for a possible civil suite to follow. I hope who ever can keep that pride they felt the need to fight for while their taking it from a 200lb neo nazi who likes to call them molly.

Edited by 72240z

this is how i did it when i used to fight a lot when i was younger get them to either throw the first punch by talking shit and what not or. I would fallow the person and wait till they where by them selves,s then beat the shit out of them. I always fought dirty i aimed for throat's and crotch's I am lucky i never killed any one.lol glad i am old fat and not in to that any more. I did end up having to pay for a few docter bills. so make sure no one see's you or have some one willing to lie for you :rolleyes:

or start nickel and dimming him to death be creative . bologna peels off paint

I couldn't touch them because here in Texas you have to report yourself to the police station if your in or took Martial Arts or in Boxing and I took both as a kid so I'm considered a deadly force and better have a darn good reason for putting them a sleep or in the hospital. If I do anything dumb it could cost me some time behind bars.