how do you guys

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys im trying to be the bigger man here but damn it is tempting just to beat the shit out of him i laid into him last night and told him flat out leave my girlfriend and i alone if he doesnt im calling the cops to see what legal action i can take

Are you guys in High School or live in a shitty apartment complex?

Sounds like everybody needs a dose of "Grow the Fuck Up" juice.

Same thing I was thinkin. :lol:

I heard on opb today of a canadian who once (a long time ago) told an interviewer of how he took lsd back in the day, a US border officer googled his name when he was crossing the border and found the interview. Needless to say the poor guy isn't allowed into the US anymore. Careful what you write online, IT NEVER GOES AWAY

oh i know hence why i asked what you guys would do or what i would like to do (if it wasent illegal) i have never been in trouble with the cops (aside from a few random tickets) and i obey the law this was more of a rant/ advice thread then anything and im not stupid enough to sink to his level

im to the point i want to cut the brake lines on his crotch rocket

cutting tools leave distinctive marks.

just crack em loose ;) (:sneaky: BTW - that does work!)

thanks guys im trying to be the bigger man here

it sux to take the high road all the time, but there way fewer bumps.

hey bonvo ,,go to a motocycle shop and buy an disc brake lock ,,wait tell he needs to be some place {ie ,work ,important meeting ,,sometinglike that}lock his brakes dont damage his bike !!explane to him that this has been a polite warning,, if he percests to defame her your next visit will not be as polite walk away and leave the lock in place ,,

most people have no idea how hard these things are to remove,,if he uses a torch it will warp his rotor and an cut of wheel will take 30min to cut it off if all the tools are close ,,i have cut one off for an customer ,,we joked that he lost such an important key ,,he confest that his neibor put it on to keep him from riding acrossed his lawn every afternoon,,this guy had to take a day off work and pay use to come out to remove it

these are cheep ,,and can cause a good headache( Master Lock 8304DPS Disc Brake Lock ) can be bought for under 30 bucks

Edited by stilltwisted

Yeah bonvo, you could end up in a cell with a 300lb black guy named Bubba who asks you if you want to be the husband or the wife. So naturally you say "Husband!!!" real quick. And Bubba says " Good, that's settled. Now get over here and suck your wife's dick!!!" :D

Seriously, stay away from jail. :D

Next time it happens, specially around his and or your friends walk up to him real close, I mean inches from his face but relaxed, hands in pockets and nothing aggressive. Look him full in the face and say: " 'Y know, I do believe, ____ .... that if you keep talkin' shit about my woman like that, in front of or behind my back, well let's just say that I'm afraid that we won't be able to remain friends any longer. The next time we meet there'll be weirdness between us, and people will talk."

Now I assume this dick is a slight bully or has little respect for you and may even think that nothing will happen with his or your mutual friends around. If you approach him in a casual non threatening manner he can't very well be aggressive without looking like an idiot for doing so. Say your lines, ( by this I mean ACT) like your truly concerned about loosing his friendship. (but sarcastically) Obviously he will know you are making fun of him, but again he can't really do much as A/ you aren't openly threatening him and B/ it 'sounds' like you are trying to remain friends. You will have gotten your meaning over to him, and best of all everyone listening, that you aren't taking that shit any more, and further that there will be 'weirdness between us' the 'next time we meet'. Then walk away.

Edited by datzenmike
Yeah bonvo, you could end up in a cell with a 300lb black guy named Bubba who asks you if you want to be the husband or the wife. So naturally you say "Husband!!!" real quick. And Bubba says " Good, that's settled. Now get over here and suck your wife's dick!!!" :D

Seriously, stay away from jail. :D

Next time it happens, specially around his and or your friends walk up to him real close, I mean inches from his face but relaxed, hands in pockets and nothing aggressive. Look him full in the face and say: " 'Y know, I do believe, ____ .... that if you keep talkin' shit about my woman like that, in front of or behind my back, well let's just say that I'm afraid that we won't be able to remain friends any longer. The next time we meet there'll be weirdness between us, and people will talk."

Now I assume this dick is a slight bully or has little respect for you and may even think that nothing will happen with his or your mutual friends around. If you approach him in a casual non threatening manner he can't very well be aggressive without looking like an idiot for doing so. Say your lines, ( by this I mean ACT) like your truly concerned about loosing his friendship. (but sarcastically) Obviously he will know you are making fun of him, but again he can't really do much as A/ you aren't openly threatening him and B/ it 'sounds' like you are trying to remain friends. You will have gotten your meaning over to him, and best of all everyone listening, that you aren't taking that shit any more, and further that there will be 'weirdness between us' the 'next time we meet'. Then walk away.

from what i understand about this guy he will do one of 2 things laugh it off or swing if he swings i can legally kick his ass :D oh dont worry im staying at of jail

i dont care if people insult me people have done it all my life i couldnt care less but sayig somthing about my girlfriend is crossing a line that should never be crossed its not only disrespectful to her but to me it seem like chicken shit move