Skib joins the goon squad.

Skib

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey skib i got a rivet gun lots of rivets also like always your more than welcome....nice work shes really comming together nicely....wish i had your drive to get r done...

Thanks man :P still nowhere as clean as your truck tho :rofl:

I borrowed a rivet gun and some rivet from HughDogZ lastnight at PIR :rofl: I might take you up on that too if I decide to go full bore on making the rivets like the drawing hahaha

so it is drawn, so it shall be done.

IMG_0045-4.jpg

first strip of rivets :lol:

IMG_0046-3.jpg

:D I was dead serious the first time I told you I wanted to bring one of your drawings to life Fisch :lol:

skib, thats alot of holes.....looks sharp but thats alot of welding to fix...

Sweet Dude! I guess you were able to get that stuck rivet out that I Fubared? :lol:

I think rivets look better than cariage bolts...you're not building a wooden deck, hehe. Here are some more photos for inspiration!

qmustang2.jpg

qmustang1.jpg

UPS just off the front carpet I got from 71Dimer too :lol: yay!!!

Thanks Mario!!

Right on Skib, man can't wait for this to get done. Looking very cool!

so it is drawn, so it shall be done.

IMG_0045-4.jpg

first strip of rivets :lol:

IMG_0046-3.jpg

:D I was dead serious the first time I told you I wanted to bring one of your drawings to life Fisch :lol:

HELL YES DUDE!! And you already have the bumper painted too! (I've missed some posts!) The yellow was important to match the propeller, and you nailed it! I am doin a dance!

I love the idea of the gloss red mouth on the satin green!

I know your artistic eye will nail the places that rivets would go, but I jotted down a possible hood pattern. Ignore my poor spacing! I don't think the front grill edge needs any rivets because you have the chrome trim piece there. Also, think about making a black thick border around the scoop, out of sheetmetal or even paint.

YEAH YEAH YEAH!

Rivets.jpg

I love the idea of the gloss red mouth on the satin green!

I know your artistic eye will nail the places that rivets would go, but I jotted down a possible hood pattern. Ignore my poor spacing! I don't think the front grill edge needs any rivets because you have the chrome trim piece there. Also, think about making a black thick border around the scoop, out of sheetmetal or even paint.

YEAH YEAH YEAH!

Rivets.jpg

I like! :lol: thanks Fisch!