How NOT to clean your motorcycle chain *graphic pics*

Darwin_C.jpg

^this man was a smart sumbitch :lol:.

I'd like to know how all the retarded people I see and deal with on a daily basis, who are the majority of people procreating, fit into evolution and darwinistic theories. I mean, it seems to me like we've reached a point where we're starting to devolve as a species :P
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to know how all the retarded people I see and deal with on a daily basis, who are the majority of people procreating, fit into evolution and darwinistic theories. I mean, it seems to me like we've reached a point where we're starting to devolve as a species :P

'fit' doesnt mean smart!!!

how many roided meathead bodybuilders are there out there? i mean besides the govenator...

stupid people should not breed

633691432126919610-stupidpeople.jpg

Ever see the movie Idiocracy? lol

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2682654/idiocracy_opening_sequence/ *NSFW but not dirty*

i think they made a movie about that!

idiocracy_24.jpg

You beat me! [edit]

one of the ways the shop teacher i had tried to scare people off was to show them a pic of a guy who got caught in a sizable metal lathe from his long sleeve shirt. bleh.. grosse!

Yep, seen that.

Part of the story of that was that he was not wearing the long sleev eover coat initially, but then his supervisor told him to wear it or he was going to be sent home or fired, even though the now dead guy insisted it wasn't safe.

I think I would have rather gone home.

I have to wonder why someone would think that starting the bike and letting it idle in gear would be a safe way to oil the chain. :facepalm:

My friends that ride, will use the rear wheel to turn the chain while oiling it, but only by hand. Even then, given the right circumstances, something could happen.

I've done a few stupid things myself, I have seen my knuckle in one finger (Home-ec class lol), I have seen the end of my finger explode, from high speed pressure being applied to it, and the same finger also became very close with a table saw blade, luckily it just took some skin off, and nothing more.

I ain't gonna look at that either. I have been in so many accidents and been to the ER so many times from construction incidents that I can deal with getting hurt, but I really can't take it when I see other people get wasted or even tell me about it.

I cut the tip of my right index finger off on a table saw four months ago. the human body is amazing. It looks like a finger again but it is having a hard time remembering how to feel anything.

I read that thread the other day where Zracr got gasoline in her eyes and it made my balls shrivel up. Eyes are the worst. I had metal and wood splinters, sand from a sand blaster surgically removed. Not fun.

Once I caught the guard up on a Skillsaw and laid it into my thigh. The ER doc told me that if I would have cut another couple millimeters over, I would have sliced the femural artery and bled out before I could have even got to a phone. He told me he just sent a guy up to the ICU that fell out of a tree and cut his arm off with a hot chain saw on the way down. :eek:

That reminds me, the only time, and I mean the only time I've ever been dropped to my knees from pain, was from gasoline.

I was helping a buddy of mine get his Honduh running, after a engine swap and such. Well, he bought an AEM fuel rail for it, no one could figure out why it would start, it had fuel, spark, everything. It would sputter every now and then, but not run. I went down (he lives a little over an hour away), and started doing the usual checks, fuel? Yep. Spark? Yep. Air? Well I was breathing, so yep. I decided to try to see if there was any amount of fuel pressure and couldn't seen to get any at the rail. Removed the return line, and nothing was there, Hmm. Ending up finding that the inlet fitting which is a banjo fitting, was not drilled. So the only fuel that could have been getting into the rail, was being forced through the threads of the retaining nut for the banjo fitting.

After finding this and drilling the inlet fitting, we put it back together, but the crush washers had been used a few times by this point, and were not sealing properly. I tried a few times to seat the washer differently and each time it would still leak a little. The last time, I was leaning over the car, and when the key was turned on, fuel sprayed out from between the fitting and the washer, I turned my head to protect my eyes, which I wear glasses anyway, and a large amount of gas went into my ear! This was the worst pain I have ever felt, and like I said before I've had the tip of my finger removed for me a couple times. I literally dropped to my knees from teh burning sensation that was going on in my left ear. My friend said that my ear turned bright red and started to swell a bit.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/FuckingThreadSucks.gif[/img]"]FuckingThreadSucks.gif

I hate this thread. People that slow to look at accidents haven't been in one. Pinched three fingers in a printing press accident but did better than that guy, so don't need to slow to see this one.

a long time ago I was doing a tune up on the 620. I was drinking beer and smoking a real nice cigar. I bent over into the engine bay with the stogie in my mouth. Both the caps on the battery exploded twenty feet into the air and I got acid all over my face and into my eyes.

Nothing scares me more than loosing a digit, except for losing a limb. The blood and shredded muscle/flesh didn't bother me, it was thinking that it only took 1 second and his fingers look like that for the rest of his life, that's what bothered me.

The joint closest to my fingertip on my ring finger is immobile and I really hate it. It really gets in the way more than you can imagine. I was really lucky I didn't loose half of my finger.

Watch your digits. No Rings, No watches, no loose gloves/clothing. Pinch points are a bitch.

he said he took the pictures with his blackberry, so maybe he typed it 1 handed on his blackberry? that or in the pics of him at his house (what i assume to be after the hospital trip) show a laptop in the background. for extra lulz one also has a fuzzy picture of what looks to be a man posing

Maybe read it again... Post #13 says he used a Palm Pre.. :D

Who wants raviolli? Tomato sauce? How about a bloody biker...I mean mary..kinda looks like sushi covered in tobasco sauce.

Its like working at a drill press and wearing gloves...brushing metal shavings off a drill press while its on....idiocy. 2+2=flash light or flesh light?