What did you do to your dime today?

Mesh-71

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not familiar with a ballast. Forgive my ignorance, but what is that?

Remember I had you get in it to show you how the readings change??

.......you would be the ballast.

Although.....I haven't heard it called that.

The driver can be described as ballast but typically ballast weight is added to a race car to alter its performance. In most racing series, cars have a minimum weight. Often, the actual weight of the car is lower, so ballast is used to bring it up to the minimum. The advantage is that the ballast can be positioned to affect the car's handling by changing its load distribution. This is near-universal in Formula 1. It is also common in other racing series that ballast may only be located in certain positions on the car. In some racing series, for example the British Touring Car Championship, ballast is used as a handicap, the leading drivers at the end of one race being given more ballast for the next race. So actually, the weight you would add to the passenger side of the vehicle to balance that if a driver would better be described as ballast.

• Like 2

Ahh. I see. No ballast used. I'm 180 and hardly ever have a passenger. I'm ok with it.

Again dude.......you were the ballast......

You got in......the reading changed to what a good read out would be with you in it......we locked everything down........

.......hence......alignment done correctly B)

Did you get the Mexican boot?

I got the one from your link. My phone would not show the page so at work I used there PC and it the eBay listing came up. I plan to use it on my 70/510 I want to keep original.

image-1.jpg

I plan to use the leather ones I bought on my other 510's

720CFDA6-E2CA-4086-9CCB-FBBD70CDE7C4.jpg