What did you do to your dime today?

Mesh-71

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got it to hold a decent idle. I'm now working on the wiring for an R33 skyline gauge cluster. Fun!

I need to get some turbo plumbing so I can actually use the turbo that's bolted to the exhaust right now. It's just dumping air into the engine bay, which isn't very useful.

I also need to finish welding up the exhaust so my neighbors don't get mad at me.

Trying to isolate a leak that's soaking my passenger side floorboards. Looks like it's coming from under the vinyl on the wheel well.

Now to remove my seats, pull the carpet and dry it out since it's bright and sunny here for a change.

Took Art out to my doctors appointment and to get meds filled. She was running a lil hot, i need to get that radiator pulled and changed into a 3 core so i dont have to worry on long trips anymore. Going to use the top and bottom tanks, she ran way to hot on the way to jccs and thats just not a good thing. 

• Like 1

Took Art out to my doctors appointment and to get meds filled. She was running a lil hot, i need to get that radiator pulled and changed into a 3 core so i dont have to worry on long trips anymore. Going to use the top and bottom tanks, she ran way to hot on the way to jccs and thats just not a good thing.

I'm having that issue as well and I don't travel far, going to do a lil trouble shooting before I upgrade mine.

Yah im going to drain and flush mine this weekend, i have a new thermostat in it, and see if that fixes anything, i dont know the last time it was flushed. I swear i keep smelling antifreeze just like a mild hint of it, but i have no leaks. 

Drove it around the neighborhood to see how it would do in the heat and put some gas. Need to get a new radiator and my carbs tuned if I want to be able to drive to CanBy.....

Fixed.......

• Like 1

Lol I wish I could man but there's no way I can this Yr :'( don't have the funds plus my 2nd kid is due to be born next month, I'm going to shoot for 2015...

That's awesome!!!

Congrats!!! Boy?? Girl??

Down loaded all of Kid Rock.

( Can't cruise on exhaust notes alone )

Detailed gas tankle area too.

Installed new battery. Funcked with wires.

Turned around and parked before running it dry.

Got "lost" in the country after that.

Got scared...

Went slower then normal...

IMG_20140409_103814.jpg

Date with the tire guy tomorrow.

We hope.

Pulled out all my seats, removed carpet, found where my water leak is, dried the floor, dried the carpet, and reinstalled everything. The GF helped out a bit too. Yesterday I installed some new vinyl and a new mirror dangle thingy:

892bddc8bebf11e381110002c9da9c38_8.jpg

e83aeddebe8011e38e0e1240e60ce593_8.jpg

• Like 1

Pulled out all my seats, removed carpet, found where my water leak is, dried the floor, dried the carpet, and reinstalled everything. The GF helped out a bit too. Yesterday I installed some new vinyl and a new mirror dangle thingy:

892bddc8bebf11e381110002c9da9c38_8.jpg

e83aeddebe8011e38e0e1240e60ce593_8.jpg

where was it leaking from?

where was it leaking from?

Seems to be coming from under the rear set pan. Its like its coming up from between the sound deadening and the metal. Its hard to explain and understand how its coming up... 

I dried up all the water and came back out to a small pool in that spot. Nothing dripping from overhead. Its weird. I took the plugs out from the seat pan so at least the rest of the floor pan wont get wet, just the seat area.