620 day indeed !

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

us datsun/nissian pp are having a 620 BBQ this afternoon... :cool:

there might also be a goon and a 240sx showing up...

you all have a great 620 day.

Edited by 420n620
was not quite awake yet- 300sx to 240 sx

Went out and pulled a U-67 head and manifolds off a '75 620 this morning. It had the manifolds that are bolted together and the heat riser valve. It's in amazingly clean condition. The truck was driven into the w/yard.

That's 620 related... right???

Edited by datzenmike

New 17" chrome wheels on 245/45/17 tires. Needed bigger wheels to clear my brake conversion. Also new Bahama Blue paint on the King Cab. Had Earl Shieb shave off the bed hooks and paint the jams, inside and in the engine bay too. A few minor body dents, all for $1000. Its was simple rolling shell.

Next week I will install the 2.3 liter with the Holley 4B and 5 speed. This will be my daily driver, factory AC too! I will get some photos up next week.

related ---- very much so mike

sounds like a nice score on the parts, did ya get a pic of the 620.

I posted a pix months ago when it showed up. Offered the yard $100-$150 for anything I wanted off it but they said no. Then the window got smashed, The nice grill was in the box and they threw 2 blocks on top of it, then the pass side door got crunched so I told them that It was quickly becoming worthless. Some kid bought it to make a drift car... :lol: Anyway the motor/tranny came back and I got the head for $20 and the owner whined that I was such a cheap bastard. I pointed out that after the next rain the head and cylinders would be all rusty and no good anyway. So he's lucky to get anything for it. Oh yeah it was a 4 spd so... shrug. (I left the manifolds on... so I got the carb too. He he.)

^^^ hey take pix of the bbq :cool:

well it was a good 6 20 day. The weather was perfect, temp in the mid 70's, lightly casted w/ a light wind. We met at Walla Walla Community College and talk for awhile then headed to Albertson store to pick up a few more items for the BBQ, when we was leaving a 80 510 was just parking, when the pp got out, the wife with a smile noticed the Datsuns and stood there watching us as we left, husband was like huh.

Anyways we headed to the Kawanis park which is just across the boarder in Lewiston, Idaho. We got the BBQ going and talk - about Datsuns - what else. A 280 zx showed up after we got there which the owner has had for 5 years and loves the shit out of it.

When we all got done eating, us 620 owners went for a cruise around Lewiston and Clarkston for awhile and ended up at a friends house and talk about getting a Datsun club started up. A good start and maybe we can get this club thing to fly.

Well here's a few pic's of the Datsuns that showed up. :D

IMG_2255-1.jpg

IMG_2259.jpg

IMG_2265.jpg

the 80 510 @ Albertson store, nice condition...

IMG_2263.jpg

Mike, I remember you posting up the pic's of that 620, thats a sad story but good to hear some of the parts didn't get wasted to the crusher.....

Edited by 420n620
just because I can.. thanks Ratsun :>