710's unite!!!!!!!!

Guest jaimesix

from the website

7|17 Adela Legorreta Rivas: run over by a Datsun, 1979

The journalist and writer dies crossing Avenida Chapultepec, on the corner of Monterrey in Colonia Roma, Mexico City. When the two cars crashed, she was crushed against a lamp-post. She had just come out of a beauty salon and was due to present her latest book to the press that afternoon. Since the telephone in the beauty salon did not work, she went to tell her sister that a car would come to pick them up to go to the event. They lived two blocks away from the tragic accident. She died because one of the cars ran a red light. 29 April, 1979.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sad face, it was my fault, new it was there for a decade.... wonder what happened to it..

I ran a CL ad looking for Datsuns and used that pic and the 610 wagon for pic's. When the PO seen the 610 wagon he thought I stolen it and started to give me crap, I calmed him down by explaining what I knew about the wagon. The retard pos had deserted the wagon 10 years ago and since now someone showed interest he now wanted it.  As far as I know, he went and got it and bought the 710 out from under neath me (foe yo Banner). Most likely they will rot in Orifino Idahoe. He wasn't even into old Jap tin. :hmm:

Anyone got a decent picture of the back dash in their coupe? Mine didn't come with the back dash board so I'm gonna have to resort to making one I just wanna be as close to the oem style as possible.... And prob gonna throw some rocking a$$ 6x9s back there just like any god ole boy woulda done back in the 70s...lol

It's pretty much just cardboard - that"s why they disappear!

DSCN1033_zps9db53cd4.jpg

Anyone got a decent picture of the back dash in their coupe? Mine didn't come with the back dash board so I'm gonna have to resort to making one I just wanna be as close to the oem style as possible.... And prob gonna throw some rocking a$$ 6x9s back there just like any god ole boy woulda done back in the 70s...lol