710's unite!!!!!!!!

Guest jaimesix

Guest jaimesix

We already have a "610s unite" thread. Time we have a 710 unite thread. I think we already have a nice number of 710s in the house.

Lets post some photos of our rides!!!! Let's share our plans!!!!

Jaime._____________________________________________________

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest jaimesix

Cool Datsuns.

ThinkOutsideTheBox, those are very cool rides. I like the color of your cars ( both the Silver one and the Cream one ) more than the mustard colored one.

The minilites/panasports on the silver one look great! The black wheels on the cream one are perfect, I like black wheels, and on a light car look even better.

That wagon, nice!I need to add a wagon to my Datsun fleet. 710 goons rule!

Here a couple photos of my 710. I will post a pix of JrBrd's too, since he appears not to have on at this time.

Here is my car , 74 Datsun 710.

25327620270_large.jpg

Here with a overseas 160J grille I got a while ago ( not a good deal, I got ripped off, it was not a OEM datsun grille, but a cheap reproduction :(

25327620091_large.jpg

This one is JrBrd's, nice Datsun 710 sedan 2 door:

25327620319_large.jpg

I will get some more pixes!!!!

Jaime.___________________________________________________________

Edited by jaimesix
Guest jaimesix
Cool Datsuns.

ThinkOutsideTheBox, those are very cool rides. I like the color of your cars ( both the Silver one and the Cream one ) more than the mustard colored one.

The minilites/panasports on the silver one look great! The black wheels on the cream one are perfect, I like black wheels, and on a light car look even better.

Here a couple photos of my 710. I will post a pix of JrBrd's too, since he appears not to have on at this time.

25327620270_large.jpg

Here with a overseas 160J grille I got a while ago ( not a good deal, I got ripped off, it was not a OEM datsun grille, but a cheap reproduction :(

25327620091_large.jpg

This one is JrBrd's, nice Datsun 710 sedan 2 door:

25327620319_large.jpg

I will get some more pixes!!!!

user1871_pic417_1228996146-1.jpg

user1871_pic418_1228996146-1.jpg

Nice!!!! Me likes!!!!!

JrBrd, your 710 could look like this cool 710!!!!

ThnkOutsideTheBox...what wheels/tires do you have in this ride???

Jaime.____________________________________________________________________________

Edited by jaimesix
Cool Datsuns.

Nice!!!! Me likes!!!!!

JrBrd, your 710 could look like this cool 710!!!!

ThnkOutsideTheBox...what wheels/tires do you have in this ride???

Thank you Jaime for your compliments. You also have very good taste, I really like your 710, its very nice. Do you have any plans for it? By any chance did you buy your 710 in Fresno? I really liked your b210, do you have any pics of it? Also I like JrBrd's 710, very clean. It looks like the only thing he needs is cool wheels. And the wheels on the cream colored 710 are 280zx wheels spray painted black with 195/65/14's tires. They look pretty cool on pretty much anything. Here's some new pics of my 710 with my new SSR MK2 wheels. See what you guys think.

Picture763.jpg

Picture791.jpg

Picture793.jpg

Picture819.jpg

Picture829.jpg

Picture724.jpg

Guest jaimesix

Hey ThinkOutsideTheBox, those are nice wheels.

Fit the car nicely. Your 710 looks good with out the bumpers. Nice!!!! I can see 180BSSS's 610 right next to it.

Plans for my 710, yes, after I finish working on the 610, the 710 goes in for some body work, engine rebuild and I want to add overseas Datsun 160J ( non US Datsun 710 ) bumpers.

I will also add lower suspension . I will post photos of the progress once work starts, probably this winter.

My former B210 was cool too, I will check my files for some photos. But going back to the issue, your 710 is looking good. What size are those wheels??

Jaime._______________________________________________________

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...