710's unite!!!!!!!!

Guest jaimesix

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cars like compressions old car listed on ebay gor a bajillion dollars thats what is causing the skyrocketing price 

after looking at the add it looks like he saw skibs add and thinks its worth a small fortune skibs car is worth what hes asking because it has just been restored this thing however 2k car at most

3000 is what that super super clean silver sedan sold for. That coupe is a 1500 $ car. My 2 door is less than 1000 $, my 4 door is super nice and its maybe a 1500$ car

7500 should be for a ka dime.... or an rb z car.. a stock 710 with a weber .... 1000 $ in good shape, 1500 for a coupe maybe. Shits gone bananas.

Im just sayin, my 2 door was 500 $ and no one wanted to pay that but me, my four door was scrap value and was a couple hours away from the crusher, no one bought it. Well I did. Then a couple jump out for 8k..... isnt there some sort of ramp up? Cant we slow down for a minute?

must be a lurker 'cause he deleted the ad  :poop: 

I called the guy to talk about the car, since it was for sale when I bought my car almost 2 years ago - the owner seems kinda nutty. Every time it pops up for sale, the price rises. I think the wife asked him to sell the car, and he doesn't want to sell it, so he's posting with a price to guarantee that it won't sell