710's unite!!!!!!!!

Guest jaimesix

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wouldn't say useless. They function(ed) quite well. Hideous might be more appropriate. I plan to either make a tubing bumper, or get smiley bumpers eventually.

For now, I'm making due with what's available. I think it'll look okay with some modifications.

Don't listen to this troll. Too much sheet metal has suffered in vain to this line of reasoning..

I wouldn't say useless. They function(ed) quite well. Hideous might be more appropriate. I plan to either make a tubing bumper, or get smiley bumpers eventually.

For now, I'm making due with what's available. I think it'll look okay with some modifications.

Useless in the sense of making your car look better. 710 cars looked their best with the 74 bumpers in US and the overseas version is the best.

I am not the first one speaking about this. Good luck working those pieces out.

Don't listen to this troll. Too much sheet metal has suffered in vain to this line of reasoning..

I know you know a lot about making a car move and drive at any cost. Beaters are all around.  Some of us try to turn beaters into nice cars you can be proud about. Some others content with driving beaters. To each his own.

Enjoy life, smile.

and some of us turn nice cars into beaters we can be proud about ... :lol: ... no bumpers looks better than all 3 710/160j front bumpers/front ends, but park benches looks better than the other 2 IMO,, and is the ONLY one that will save your car in a 5mph crash

I welcome your opinion.  That is the great thing about fixing up cars, there are as many different styles and tastes as automobile models there are and  even more. That fact is no excuse for name calling and childish replies.  Enjoy your cars and accept advise as what it is, you decide.

That fact is no excuse for name calling and childish replies.  Enjoy your cars and accept advise as what it is, you decide.

Hey, I must apologize. To the naked eye, it must have appeared that I was attacking you personally, when in fact, I was directly addressing a different member of the forum altogether. Had I been a little more sensitive in my attempt to re-instate perspective, reason and sanity into what I saw as a potential downward spiral into hellbound tomfoolery, I could have delicately phrased my comment, "Hey, I know that nobody would ever be so lacking in foresight or be so twisted in their thought processes as to advise you to opt for no bumpers at all rather than ones that were less than aesthetically gratifying, but if you should run across such a misguided wolf in sheep's clothing, disregard not only their haphazard advice, but judge with extreme scrutiny any words that would henceforth crawl forth from out of their maw. They are a troll."

Please forgive my lacking display of tact.

• 2 weeks later...