Happy Birthday Icehouse!!!!!!!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess its the one race you can beat me in kevin :)

I would do a burn out but I'm to old for that kinda stuff :D

Hey Icehouse..sorry I missed yesterday..hope ya had a great birthday...(mine was the 13th)...hmmmmmmmmm 27 huh..lets see I am 39 yrs past 27..but age is just a number anyway.................if you could be the age you think you are what would it be? (I myownself THINK I am 30....soooo that is what I am!!!!)

You bet your ass in the 620, got her sideways in the gravel at work today too!

NICE!!!!! when I first put my ka in my truck I could get both tires to spin, I think I did to many burnouts because now I get the stupid 1 tire fire.... I need a LSD bad :D

Haha! It's not too late! Happy barfday!

I had no clue you were 27. From you old pic with the old 59 in the background I figured you were only like 23 or something.

A few people told me they thought I was younger, but I think that was based on how I act :D

Hey Icehouse..sorry I missed yesterday..hope ya had a great birthday...(mine was the 13th)...hmmmmmmmmm 27 huh..lets see I am 39 yrs past 27..but age is just a number anyway.................if you could be the age you think you are what would it be? (I myownself THINK I am 30....soooo that is what I am!!!!)

I like that :D "so that is what I am" I work with a bunch of 55+ guys and that totally makes sense. I close friend of mine had her B day on the 13th to :D happy late B day to you :D

I thought you were 27 last year???

hehe funny Mike :D I was born in 1980 makes the math easy :D

I have to tomorrow :( any excuse to eat! at least its las polamas

Well, maybe you'll get a chance to freshen up on your Heimlich maneuver! Maybe you could invite Podge Elvenstar along, he's always good company too.

Burrito!

Taco!

Cheese Burger!!

Soda!

Is... is that a doughnut?!

:P

The pictures are awesome guys..For those of us not anywhere near the NW, could someone put names to the faces...would be cool to actually see the faces of the names we in the outer regions communicate with...Is this a tuesday nite thing now in the Portland,Gresham, Vancouver area?..(I might have to get my Daughter a 620 to attend for me..(She lives in portland...)

The pictures are awesome guys..For those of us not anywhere near the NW, could someone put names to the faces...would be cool to actually see the faces of the names we in the outer regions communicate with

Well, the guy in the hat blowing out the candles is Jeff aka Iceman aka Wolfman. That closeup is a bit scary though. :D

Yeah that was so awsome! Thanks for the party Frank and thrillen Dillon! I felt like a prince. You guys are true friends! I had such a good time, I liked the drive to. Hainz you should post the video of it.