Spiffinspudater's 1978 Datsun 620 King Cab

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet I have the baggie for my handle crank, but I did not know they made them for the jack and the rod. How would the rod bag fit in the brackets made for holding it?

The long rod goes in the brackets with the rubber "U's" mounted on the rear wall behind the seat. There is supposed to be an attachment point for the jack right behind the driver. I think the bag with the handles was left loose and sliding around :)

• 2 weeks later...

HAHAHAHA i'm guessing you don't want to spend anymore money and all that to happen too right? HA :fu: get your thumb out of your butt and do what i told you exactly "put it up on jackstands, rip out the old shit, throw in the new bushings and tie rods and whatnot, drive away into the sunset" i dont think i can give a more concise step-by-step instructional ... instructions?... idk i'm tired...

just jokin man... i honestly know you can handle this shit tho, but i feel ya on wantin somebody to check it out to make sure it's right. wouldn't want you to lose steering on the freeway at 65. doesn't somebody live near you that can watch? what about mark?

• 3 weeks later...
Let's do it sucka! Let me at the green wonder!

haha some day :D

That is what happens when all the grease in your bushings spills out over 30 years and you NEVER wash the undercarrage... :D oh yeah...:fu:

I thought you where under my truck :P

Javin when you can drive down here & we'll get your ball joints / bushings replaced.

I need to get my truck down there :D

Javin.....Any updates??????

Yeah... We want to see the shift knob :D

• 3 weeks later...