Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome photos as usual. I just wish the 91 wasn't so absurd on Fridays :(

Well if you leave your place on friday you would get there just in time for the saturday night meet. :lol:

Nice to meet everyone last nite, I'll see ya next month for sure! I will be wearing warmer clothes though :D

Im kinda bummed out i didnt win the flowery recipe holder though :(

I was looking thorough some old pictures and found this 15 year old pic of my old Z car :)

93033301_l.jpg

sigh i miss that car... seems like you never saw golds one much back then..

96232331_l.jpg

I miss when Motorsport used to have thier show on the streets..they should go back to that...

P5200010.jpg

ohh if you ever wanted to see a cool before /after pic,, i painted this car down the middle on purpose lol

Edited by 71Stroker
ahh man its like i had my own personal photo shoot. I feel like a movie star... Those pictures came out great, It jus shows how dirty my car really is. Thanks for the pics..I owe u

haha i cleaned it up a lot too :P

Love the gost one of Carlos. The new camera is working good. Nice pic's.

yeah i just wish i knew how to work it a little better :) but i watched more youtube videos last night! haha :)

BUMMER! I can't make the next MoVal Meet on the 19th.

I have to do the annual company thing. Believe me, after the last couple of years we got together.... I would MUCH rather hang out with Ratsun crowd.

But I will be at the Fontuky Cruise Night, and that almost makes life better.

Edited by fairlady66

Well I am a little late commenting but I wanted to get on and post an update! We had a great turn out, it was cold but everyone still hung out until later than I expected. This month we are moving the time up to 3pm to try and at least enjoy some sunlight and warmth! We had another great raffle thanks to Kristine for all her hard work and shopping and thanks to all of our sponsors; Xtina Productions (photography) Williams Machine (Billet Accessories) and the next meet will include raffle prizes from Datsunland Socal (Datsun Parts and Accessories). Thank you again to all who braved the cold to come out and dont forget to dress warm this month.

I will post a rain report 24 hours before the meet so check here to see if we are on or not!

hey guys hows it going i just got my first datsun last week shes not ready to be driving yet but soon im hoping i like in menifee like 20 min south of riverside id like directions and times and ill come check it out. im hoping to have the datsun out and about in a month or two. thanks codey

welcome to the best forum,now thanks for checking this meet.,directionsto get to this place take 215 N., off at eucaliptuos ave. keep going right,make a left at Day Street until you see Portillos Hot Dogs turn right and right to parking spot to your left if any problems call at 951/634-8527 crisanto.....:cool:

hey roberto que pasa con el weather report? or do we need a new weather report guy? how about you john? :):)

See above post. Should be nice. By 5 or so I'm sure it will be a little cold. Just bring a jacket and you'll be good.

SORRY ROBERT :fu: