• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaimesix
im in too

That is cool. See ya there.

Hey JaimeSix...Which Sears is this going to be?

KFD

Sears "Del Amo", al Del Amo shopping centers. Corner of Sepulveda at Hawthorne Blvd.

Easy access. From the beach side, PCH to Hawthorne, east ( or north..:rolleyes:..opposite to PV :) ) to Sepulveda. There is a big lot. We will be in front, not too close to the store so we do not interfere with customers. Lot is nice and plenty of space!

From the 405, take the exit ramp "Hawthorne" Blvd, hang towards the ocean, west, and after passing "Torrance" and "Carson" Boulevards, the next traffic light is Sepulveda I think ( at least the next "major" one ). On your left hand side you will be able to see the store.

From the 110, take the exit ramp "Sepulveda", hang north on said Blvd towards Sepulveda and you can enter the lot before reaching the actual corner. We will be on the side that faces Hawthorne, so drive through the lot and the "Plastic" Hondas within :D

From your PC, just stay tuned and check out the pixes later in the day.

Seems like Sunday the 26 will do. :) 9 or 10 am, which time do you guys like better.

*) 9:00am

*) 10:00am

I am fine with both.

wait so what are we planning on doing this time...the 26 at 9:00ish?

You got it Jrbrd.

Jaime._______________________________________________________________________________

Edited by jaimesix
Forgot to reply to JrBrd.

Just FYI: Since I originally thought up these meets with Jaime... I'm going to take initiative and start some Friday night meets very soon now that the weather will start warming up. Sundays are cool to meet up every now and then but I think with Fridays we can meet more often. I like to reserve my Sundays for sleeping in! :P

I think most people were interested in meeting up on Friday nights eventually... so I want to extend this offer out again and see if those peeps are still interested. It will be the same general area... I'm thinking maybe the Cross-Roads in Torrance since there is a In-n-Out and several other places to get some eats. Plus this spot seems to be pretty friendly to car enthusiast as long as your not skidding out and revving...

I think eventually some summer time beach cruises can be set up for the weekends! Nice drive down PCH?

Let me know what you guys think!

Just FYI: Since I originally thought up these meets with Jaime... I'm going to take initiative and start some Friday night meets very soon now that the weather will start warming up. Sundays are cool to meet up every now and then but I think with Fridays we can meet more often. I like to reserve my Sundays for sleeping in! :P

I think most people were interested in meeting up on Friday nights eventually... so I want to extend this offer out again and see if those peeps are still interested. It will be the same general area... I'm thinking maybe the Cross-Roads in Torrance since there is a In-n-Out and several other places to get some eats. Plus this spot seems to be pretty friendly to car enthusiast as long as your not skidding out and revving...

I think eventually some summer time beach cruises can be set up for the weekends! Nice drive down PCH?

Let me know what you guys think!

FYI, that used to be a big hang out scene for a lot of tuners (I used to work at the Home Depot there), and it got busted up by Torrance PD right after I left for Arizona... The coolest part was I used to hang with a lot of the tuner guys in my old Dodge. It was absolute hilarity to see really awesome Silvias, Soarers, and one late fifties Dodge, big fins and all...Anyway, I digress...

Ruby's in Redondo Beach by the pier has always been a great classic car hang out on Friday afternoons, I say the Ransuners mob out to that. If I didn't skate down there, I would take the dodge when I had it, or recently, the scooter...

Late

KFD

FYI, that used to be a big hang out scene for a lot of tuners (I used to work at the Home Depot there), and it got busted up by Torrance PD right after I left for Arizona... The coolest part was I used to hang with a lot of the tuner guys in my old Dodge. It was absolute hilarity to see really awesome Silvias, Soarers, and one late fifties Dodge, big fins and all...Anyway, I digress...

Ruby's in Redondo Beach by the pier has always been a great classic car hang out on Friday afternoons, I say the Ransuners mob out to that. If I didn't skate down there, I would take the dodge when I had it, or recently, the scooter...

Late

KFD

I have been stopping by there from time to time and seems ok. There is a VW club that meets there. I have heard of the PD break ups but those happen all the time regardless where you are unless you're a car club and have permission by an establishment. I think the main thing would be to keep it civil and the Po-Po won't harass us. We aren't a club (yet.. [although I talked to some guys about maybe starting a classic Japanese Car Club]) and we don't have the blessing of a business to park our rides yet. All in time. If we all feel the Cross Roads will get us compromised I would be happy to meet somewhere else! :) Never been to Ruby's but it sounds cool! You say the club that meets there is there in the afternoon? Or just the general area? I'm open to more suggestions!

Sunday will be good because most of us are off, morning or afternoon would be ok, Fridays would be ok but it probably won't be a big turn out because people still at work, or just tired from work . Thats just my opinion:)

Sunday will be good because most of us are off, morning or afternoon would be ok, Fridays would be ok but it probably won't be a big turn out because people still at work, or just tired from work . Thats just my opinion:)

As far as I know we are not ousting Sunday meets. If people wanna meet on Sundays please do so. :D I'll even show up to a few. I'm merely starting Friday meets as an alternative as other people had expressed an interest on Friday meets. So far Sunday meets seem to be hard to get everyone together as they have stuff going on, i.e. picking up cars, family stuff, or like me just want to sleep in. :) I have been to few car meets and have been a member to some car clubs and can tell you that Friday and Saturday (to a lesser extent) meets are more successful.

my $0.02 :cool:

i dont know why i keep looking at this thread every time im look in here it makes me wanna go lol but that is way to far for me

If you go, I'll have no excuse not to show up!

next time we have a great turnout and things start going, you should drop by bonvo...that way zerow has no reason not to do the same! hell make it a road trip, maybe next year or even this year jccs...talk about a good road trip!

ok next friday i guess i can...

Next Friday would be great!

10's good! now, as far as the fri nite meets go, what time were you thinking ZETOZETO99?

cheers

Boris, I'm thinking 7 or 8 may be good time to start until whenever. As far as where to meet I'm open to suggestions or we can just meet at the Cross Roads for now until we settle on a spot.

A little off-topic but I wouldn't mind driving out to Irwindale one of these days and testing out the wagon.... what days are they open up there?