Datsuns on the road!!!

Guest jaimesix

Any of you guys down for a late night meet on Friday? I know Jaime said he can more than likely meet up later in the evening... just wanted to see if the rest of the "crew" is up for it..? I know sliding_creep is still down too...:(

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaimesix

Hi guys.

This Friday I will be in Oceanside untill 5 pm. That messes up my evening. That is the problem I have with Fridays.

Let's plan something out , Sliding Creep and JrBrd might be ready by then. Duncan said he would like to come over next time too. The flaky friend of mine that said he would come is promissing to show his face next time too.

Moisabamf said he would be coming too, so we are concocting a nice formula !

Sundays are a little better because there is no traffic and people are not coming from work. Fridays are cool as long as we have it prepared and going. I think Fridays will not be a problem soon, when more of our members are available and ready. It would be a nice night meeting. Specially now that Summer is coming!

Jaime._____________________________________________________-

i dont mind it...but not this week but i think next week ima go to san fran to go get my Z! so that means i wont make it. I think were leaving the 16th (day after tax season) and wont be back till that sunday or monday. ill get back to you on the specifics....next meet i can take the Z or the 710 hmmm i guess i might stay with the 710 until i have the z done right!

its an 87 non turbo manual 5 speed. i plan on blowing the last bit of money i got on it.

So far i plan on getting

Tokico lowering springs and struts

K&N Cold air intake

Sylvania headlights

Hawk Brake pads (all around)

Accel Spark Plug wires

Then a

Alpine Head unit

and Infinity componant all around

Guest jaimesix

Hey guys, I have been sick with stomach flu for the past 2 days:(

Reason why I have not pursued another Datsun run.

Let's start planning. This weekend I will be working at my 610. What about next Sunday??? the 19th??? Enough notice so there are no excuses!:rolleyes:

Hey guys, I have been sick with stomach flu for the past 2 days:(

Reason why I have not pursued another Datsun run.

Let's start planning. This weekend I will be working at my 610. What about next Sunday??? the 19th??? Enough notice so there are no excuses!:rolleyes:

Excuses? I have family in town, and I will be there in spirit this time. But I will have some pics to post as I plan to get the engine bay prepped that weekend!

well i would be on the road agian coming back from san fran with my z31. so idk if i would be back in the moring or afternoon or what. and right now datsun is in the shop. were in search of a 5 speed...

Guest jaimesix
ANYONE HAVE A CLUE ON THE NEXT MEET? I WOULD HAVE THE Z ON MONDAY, AND THE 710 ON TUESDAY OR I HOPE I WILL! which car you want me to take? the z or the 710?

710!!!!:D

Anybody around this coming Sunday? I can meet untill about 1:30pm. Nine till 1:30 I am ready.:)

Jaime.______________________________________________________

I know, I may end up underpowered next to a twin Webered L18, but I can catch up in the corners, I have sway bars and a lowered car.:)

We should have a mini meeting, we have some nice Datsuns in line that I know, I have my 710 on the road, there is Jbrd's, I know a guy with a 610 who is not a member here, but he is a 610 fanatic. Zerow's is not ready yet, but there is Nbesheer,and also the cool 810 wagon, and another 810, a coupe 2 door.

Any Datsuns in the South Bay, Torrance, Long Beach areas????

Jaime._______________________________________________________

There's a few Datsun in Long Beach, there's me, I have a 1200 Coupe, around the corner from my house , there's Paul's 510, another 510 with a rotary, and 2 other ones, a mini meeting will be way cool