Datsuns on the road!!!

Guest jaimesix

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn! I am sad I missed it! I was partying like a rockstar the night before, and not functioning too well the next day... I will make it to the next Ratsun meet. I didn't see much representation in the way of trucks or Zs... We gotta fix that!

Later

KFD

Guest jaimesix

Looks like fun.

Any peripheral ported rotaries? I used to have one , miss that ~ pah ~ pah ~ pah ~ pah ....... sound.

Jaime.____________________________________________________

When's the next Sunday meet guys? We got the Friday meets dialed down to every first Friday of the Month. I'll be busy after this weekend but let's keep the Sunday meets going! How about this Sunday?

Guest jaimesix

Hi.

I am working out on a location at a friend's Pizza place... just hold on guys...will make the announcement soon.

Jaime.:) ______________________________________________________

Zerow

Not trying to diss the Mustang, but....

Not exactly import.

I know, but the guy came out because his friend brought him. The other guy came in a 240 he had a mustang. I mean its not import. but it was nice nonetheless!

Guest jaimesix
Zerow

I know, but the guy came out because his friend brought him. The other guy came in a 240 he had a mustang. I mean its not import. but it was nice nonetheless!

I understand a Mustang could had attended. Looks nice. But it has no place in a Datsun or import forum.

I think that is what Zerow meant.

Jaime._____________________________________________________

No disrespect to the Mustang or its occupants.

I used to roll what I brung, but, if I were going to an old Datsun/Toyota/Import show, I would not have parked in the midst of them. Simple Manufacturer Courtesy. I would not expect anyone to be excited if I showed up to an all Mustang show with my beat up ass Corolla and posted up in the spot next to a '66 Mustang or a 2008 Mustang. I would park off to the side to admire the rides, not be one to look for admiration.

well i understand were you coming from...he came somewhat before everyone else.

he did park a bit away at first...but then ppl from East LA (all the mazdas) and three other cars showed up and he then was then thrown in the mix. not what he wanted, i guess. but it happend and i didnt want to disrespect the cars. so i took a pic of EVERY SINGLE CAR!