Datsuns on the road!!!

Guest jaimesix

Guest jaimesix
Uhhh dude, Ya think, maybe, just maybe, possibly... your Ratsun peeps didn't come to your defense because you started throwing personal attacks and veiled threats!?

That is cause for the banhammer around here if it gets out of hand.

I understand you were upset at the 'usurper'. But you sorta:rolleyes: over reacted, and kinda came off looking a wee unstable. And a bit paranoid.

If you hadn't come across like that you might have had a few more supporters. Just saying...

Also I think a lot of guys don't care who makes the plans, they just want to hang and chill, talk Datsun with NO DRAMA. And now this is all drama because it got out of hand. If people want petty drama, they can just hang at home with their families on Sunday!!

Paranoid, Drama, thanks for your imflamatory post Fisch.

How is any person supposed to react to blatant piracy? Should I accept it and remain in submission?

Even after everything that has been said, it is evident this guy was going to do it, even if the whole Ratsun people told him the opposite.

About others not coming forward, I suggest you read Mazdat's and Jrbrd's posts.

Very uncalled for and arrogant of you to call me paranoid and drama guy. That is what happens when I want to spend time organizing something for our beloved Datsun cars.

I am done with this stuff, all I need is my cars and nothing else, like it all begun, I need no people calling me paranoid, nor snakes bitting at me when I least expect it.

I am not coming here any more, so do not bother replying.

Jaime._________________________________________________________

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, come on. You know you'll be back if only to see the reaction(s) to the post. I'll tell you something, I'm 58+ years old. The worst thing you can do is threaten to leave. If you're going to go, just go. Web sites, jobs, relationships, anything. Nobody cares. Whatever it is, it existed before you, while you were there and it will exist after you leave. Please don't take this wrong or personally because I don't mean specifically 'you', I am referring to the ubiquitous, arbitrary you. Of course, based on what you said, you won't see this anyway.:)

looks like an admin changed "banned" to "guest" so mr. jaimz can rejoin the fold

Interesting change - I just now noticed it after you said something.

Burabuda: Konnichiwa! How have you been my friend? Long time no speak. Send email when you can; I cannot view ratsun while at work. :(

...and pass the potato salad!

BTW: How the grenade coming along?

AMEN! greenie is waiting patiently, unfortunately. i'm going ta see where it ends up as summer progresses. i'm not rushing , though it kills me to see it sitting! i'm keepin' my eyes peeled for the right deal. i read somethin' bout your health trouble, sorry to hear. my warmest regards and best wishes for your recuperation! hopefully in the future we will hang out and i'll get to see that sedan of yers in person!

cheers

Gentlemen, thank you for your kind words. :)

I am doing surprisingly better, with each day becoming less and less of a chore. I find myself walking more, its therapeutic in many ways. Without going into the tube, the doc thinks I just strained the muscles around my injury. I thought I re-herniated the disc, but the injury does not sting like it did when I first injured it, but they say nothing hurts like the first time...

Seeing the car and knowing things could be done as the back spasms with "delight" (arrgh!), I understand your plight.

I will be doing small things on the car this weekend, just to check the stamina of the back. Like the doc says, it's the only one I'm gonna get...