Datsuns on the road!!!

Guest jaimesix

Guest jaimesix

Hey JrBrd, did you install the parts yet?

We got to lower your 710 a bit, let me know if I can help. Sliding Creep is a Datsun surgeon....it is all in the house!

Jaime.________________________________________________________

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaimesix
nope havent installed the parts yet...i would love to lower it, but i do need some cash first.

Understood.

There are inexpensive and effective ways of lowering the car a bit to give it a nice stance. No need to go for state of the art at once. When ever you are ready,let us know.:)

Jaime.____________________________________________________

Guest jaimesix

All you need is a one or 2 inch block kit from Pep Boys or Chief/Kragen for your rear suspension.

For the front, a one or 1.5 coil cut with a grinder. I would first cut the front coils and see how it lowers. The you will know if you need a 1 or 2 inch block kit for the back.

How much did you guys cut on your 810 Zeto??? It did go down about 2 in right?

Jaime.______________________________________________________

2 inch blocks in the back and a coil and a half up front if I remember correctly to get 2 up front also. We are actually going to cut another half coil because it's sitting just a tad high for me. When I say "we" I mean Boris is going to do all the work and I'll just hand tools to him... :P

Guest jaimesix

At least we got to find out what is in Boris' menu...McDonalds???, Burger King??? ....some munchies to keep him in good spirits....not fun to have Boris get mad....running after you guys with a grinder and a Freddy Krueger expression on his face!:eek:

Jaime.________________________________________________________

hey...boris i got you, i know something you might like!

for the record i likes BURGER KING, keeps the freddy calm:D now john, get the damn 3" blocks and lose 2 and a half turns outta the coils for now until ya get some coiley-over-o's and some stiffer leafs! or we can get it a little lower, buuut i would suggest changing wheels. as it's been discussed, wheels and stance make a HUUUUUGGE difference. JAIME has convinced me to go really wide on steelies, his car looks friggin' sweeeeet on those black track steels!!! we'll see! lemme know when you wanna ruin your comfy and smooth ride.

cheers

calm down gentleman...let me buy the crap first!

any recomended parts I should look into?

first figure out how low you want, get all 7 of us to pile in and have somebody chalk the tire tuck at the wheelwells and measure it up:D

i recommend pup-boys round u-bolt universal 1", 2" or 3" lift/lower block kit available anywhere. think it retails for 30 clams, and i have ample cutting wheels. CHOP! CHOP! ring me up a couple a days ahead of time sos i can move some things around. it's tough living this jet-set millionaire playboy lifestyle.

cheers

Guest jaimesix
hahaha beat me to it jaime!

also, did you know there are only 7 people that post here :P

7 people is way too much competition for the burgers and stuff we will have available, we got to work out that number back to.....2:D

first figure out how low you want, get all 7 of us to pile in and have somebody chalk the tire tuck at the wheelwells and measure it up:D

i recommend pup-boys round u-bolt universal 1", 2" or 3" lift/lower block kit available anywhere. think it retails for 30 clams, and i have ample cutting wheels. CHOP! CHOP! ring me up a couple a days ahead of time sos i can move some things around. it's tough living this jet-set millionaire playboy lifestyle.

cheers

I got the paper plates and napkins.....the big gulp drinks already come in cups!:rolleyes:

Guest jaimesix

I am working on the morning meet. My new GF is taking a lot of time....demanding girls....no worries, next meet soon.

Jaime.____________________________________________________

Let's work out some more consistent meets, Guys. We got the Fridays nailed to every First Friday Night of the Month. In order for all of us to get our Datsun fix monthly I propose we all meet on the 3rd Sunday Morning of the Month as well! I wanted these meets to be consistent and that doesn't quite look like it's happening (of no-ones fault)... So that makes two meets a month officially!

So since we missed the third Sunday of this month: LET'S MEET THIS SUNDAY THE 24th! 9am until when everybody leaves! I'll bring the donuts! Anyone like/don't like a particular donut?

***I was thinking of just inviting Datsun's only to these Sunday meets? How do you guys feel about that?***