Guest jaimesix

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaimesix

Hi guys.

Mazdat, thanks for your interest. It would be great to have another Datsun meet with your friends too. You are welcome !:)

Jbrd, is your 710 ready? Lets have a meet. Sunday the 19th or one week after, the 26th.

After a couple meets I hope we can get more stablished and have regular fun times, once, twice, even weekly meets.

Summer times approach, we could have a night meet a month at least, that would be cool!

Moisabamf, Duncan, Zeto, SlidingCreep, Zerow, etc, what do you say?

I know Sliding Creep is down for the count. Zerow lives far away, not easy for him to come by, Zeto already said he would not be in this Sunday....

I hope my flaky Datsun 610 bud will show up this time. I have another friend with a cool 620 in town, and another bud with a goon.....got to drag them to the meet. Thing is, once we start to get more regular, all the perching birds will decide to take the plunge, and stretch their feathers.

I am ok this Sunday, if there are some Datsuners ready to show, let's make it. 9:30-10:am.... sounds cool.

I like Sundays because there is no traffic problems, and that Sears lot is nice and spacious, no issues with disturbing the local customers. It has the 110 frwy down Sepulveda, the 405 up Hawthorne, the 91 and 105 both connect to the 110, and by the ocean we can assure nice temperatures,cool air.

Hey!, need that special tool?? Sears tools are a step away! ( no, I do not work for sears....:D )

Ok guys, throw the dice!;)

Jaime._______________________________________________________

Guest jaimesix
this saturday no...ima be in san fran. next time for sure!

Next Sunday you meant.

Bring in your 710 so we can check that console and taillight trim on the spot.

Jaime.______________________________________________________

Sorry, guys. Won't be able to make it this weekend or next. Working this weekend and next weekend I have a few shows to attend. Be sure to take lots of pix! I wanna see creeps new goon! ;)

Can't wait for some night meets around Summer... :D

Guest jaimesix

I just came from the City of Long Beach on assignment, and I found out the Long Beach Grand Prix is happening this weekend.

Cool, I will give it a shot on Sunday....since some will be out of the picture apparently.

Lets plan on Sunday the 26th of April or Sunday May the 3rd!!!!! lets plan a Datsun meet!!!

Datsun meet sheet.

1)*I want to attend a Datsun meet on Sunday April 26th at Sears Del Amo.:)

2)*I want to attend a Datsun meet on Sunday May 3rd at Sears del Amo.:)

3)*I do not want to see nor attend any meetings, stop bugging %^$@$#:fu:

... option three is available to all the antisocial elements within Ratsun, we need no claims of discrimination :lol:

Jaime.________________________________________________________

Hi guys.

Mazdat, thanks for your interest. It would be great to have another Datsun meet with your friends too. You are welcome !:)

Jbrd, is your 710 ready? Lets have a meet. Sunday the 19th or one week after, the 26th.

After a couple meets I hope we can get more stablished and have regular fun times, once, twice, even weekly meets.

Summer times approach, we could have a night meet a month at least, that would be cool!

Moisabamf, Duncan, Zeto, SlidingCreep, Zerow, etc, what do you say?

I know Sliding Creep is down for the count. Zerow lives far away, not easy for him to come by, Zeto already said he would not be in this Sunday....

I hope my flaky Datsun 610 bud will show up this time. I have another friend with a cool 620 in town, and another bud with a goon.....got to drag them to the meet. Thing is, once we start to get more regular, all the perching birds will decide to take the plunge, and stretch their feathers.

I am ok this Sunday, if there are some Datsuners ready to show, let's make it. 9:30-10:am.... sounds cool.

I like Sundays because there is no traffic problems, and that Sears lot is nice and spacious, no issues with disturbing the local customers. It has the 110 frwy down Sepulveda, the 405 up Hawthorne, the 91 and 105 both connect to the 110, and by the ocean we can assure nice temperatures,cool air.

Hey!, need that special tool?? Sears tools are a step away! ( no, I do not work for sears....:D )

Ok guys, throw the dice!;)

Datsun Meet on Sunday the 26th it is

Guest jaimesix
You hit the nail on the head - just too far.

I will do my best to make a mid-summer meet!

Zerow, I hope you understood whom am I talking about when I say flaky 610 friend, that is Mr Demitrix !

Last time around he said...yea yea!!! I'll be there for sure...:rolleyes:

Datsun Meet on Sunday the 26th it is

Mazdat, that is cool, let your buddies know. I am going to move some Datsuners around here too. There is a 610, a 620, a goon 510, a 200SX S10...and any more I find on the road.

im up for the 26

See ya there bro, we missed your 1200 last time around!

I wanna go! I wanna go! I am down for whenever. Will I get ostracised if I show up in an A40 Celica?

KFD

Not at all, you are a guest of honor, all datsun fans are guests of honor!!!

Sounds like I'm gonna miss a great meet!

We will miss you Zeto, got to make sure to show up next time, you are the only 810 example . A cool wagon that educated those ignorant of the fact that Datsun 810 is a cool Datsun Classic!

Keep voting guys!!!! :thumbsup:

Edited by jaimesix

Ok Guys, I just found out that the Pomona swap meet is Sunday the 26th, the same day that Jaimesix is planning the datsun meet at Sears, so what you guys think, should the meet go as plan or wait to May 3rd? Give us your input. Thanx

Mazdat

Guest jaimesix

Hi Guys.

So if the crowd wants to meet on the 26th, that is fine with me.

Mazdat was talking about a Pomona Swap Meet, if there are any of you guys planning on going to Pomona, let us know, or else see ya on Sunday the 26th.

Same place, same place, same time, different weather though, looks like it will be more cozy!

Jaime.______________________________________________________