Datsuns on the road!!!

Guest jaimesix

hell make it a road trip, maybe next year or even this year jccs...talk about a good road trip!

i'm in for this years JCCS fo' sho'! that would be a good road trip/cruise!

hey jorge, 7 or 8 eh? hmmm, kinda tough to find something to do after work for four hours in peedro :D unless i start fishing again! meh, too choppy after 4pm. i'll work it out.

cheers

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jccs of course we can all have ratsun stickers representing!

friday drive...not sure i would love to but not sure how pops is gonna react. imagine, i say hey dad gonna drive up to irwindale...then come back! he gonna look at me like WTF! which car is the next question following with a ever present, WHY!? Idk, id like to but im cool with the friday meet but as for a drive...not sure. unless its well planned. that way i can maybe stay with some family who live in upland or convince him to let me drive then come back.

Sorry if I started any confusion.... :P The Irwindale gig is something I was thinking of doing personally. Haha... but if anyone wants to come along please let me know! As far as mini cruises that's a separate deal too aside from Friday meets. This is something we can probably arrange on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon with everybody...

As far as Friday meets: What's a good time for everyone? Boris, if you wanna hang out earlier after you get out of work I'm diiiiz-own. I normally get out of work at 2:30 and could meet up like around 4 or 5pm.

On a side note, everyone: Looks like I'll still be going to the Z West Coast Nationals so I won't be making the Sunday meet.

Guest jaimesix

Hi Zeto.

Like I explained to you in a private message weeks ago, Fridays are difficult for me. My job takes me all over Southern Cal , from Ventura to San Diego, from Manhattan Beach to Riverside/San Bernardino areas, and most of the time I am far away by Friday afternoons.:(

Friday evenings are not my favorite time to go out and drive, but I must, that is how I get home.

If I happen to be free on a Friday, and you guys are meeting on that day, I will join . Thing is, I can not make commitments to show up on any Friday, I could be in San Clemente at 6 pm, or Ventura County, imposible to make it.

The few friends with Datsuns I have that I could bring in to a Friday meet are all at work on in the process of driving home, some live far away from the area, or getting ready to go out on a date.

Make sure to take some photos. Will be nice to see Datsuns "on the Road!"

At least I will get my dosage of Datsunmania! See ya guys at Sears on Sunday. :)

Jaime._________________________________________________________

Sorry if I started any confusion.... :P The Irwindale gig is something I was thinking of doing personally. Haha... but if anyone wants to come along please let me know! As far as mini cruises that's a separate deal too aside from Friday meets. This is something we can probably arrange on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon with everybody...

As far as Friday meets: What's a good time for everyone? Boris, if you wanna hang out earlier after you get out of work I'm diiiiz-own. I normally get out of work at 2:30 and could meet up like around 4 or 5pm.

On a side note, everyone: Looks like I'll still be going to the Z West Coast Nationals so I won't be making the Sunday meet.

that'll work, i can ring ya up when i split from work on a meet nite. btw, i slammed the 910 and swapped wheels from "green". hopefully someone'll take pics on sunday for you to check out. have fun at the Z-nats!

cheers

Great meet, Guys! That flat tire this morning kept me from going to the Z Nat's but I'm kinda glad it turned out that way... shot some quick pix before my camera died:

4-27060.jpg

4-27062.jpg

4-27063.jpg

4-27064.jpg

4-27065.jpg

4-27068.jpg

4-27061.jpg

4-27067.jpg

Lots of new faces and I hope you all continue coming out! It was great hanging out with some fellow Datsun enthusiast. We saw 510 action today along with a nice pair of 1200's and sliding_creep brought his new toy: Yakuza-Runner 910 Wagon freshly dumped! A not so old but very nice S13 with an SR20.... and 510 Goon passed us by but decided not park by us. Maybe he didn't see us??? :P The usual suspects were there as well: jbrd10 brought out his 710 sedan, and Jaime brought his 710 coupe as well... and then that one guy brought his white 810 wagon. :cool:

Hope to see most of you at the Friday meet! More details soon!

Edited by zetozeto99
Guest jaimesix

Hey . I just got home. It was fun to see you guys again, and meet other cool members like Mazdat and his cool 1200, and the owners of the 2 cool 510s and the 240SX. ( sorry, I forgot to ask for your Ratsun names.)

Moisabamf made it with his 1200. Looks nice. Soon to be lowered. Sliding Creep's new "earlobe on the pavement" cornering goon! was nice to see. Zeto brought his excellent 810 wagon, he promisses some performance work soon. JrBrd's 710, looks even better this time, I guess he did not sleep last night, looked as if he polished it for hours, beautifull paint job!

I drove my 710. Nice to see another 710 next to mine. That does not happen very often.

We got a nice group. For sure more rides will appear next time. It is about good times and looking at each other's rides. It is healthy to see other Datsuns out there, refreshing, so our minds can relax seing other models and different projects. Puts everything into perspective.

Here some photos.:cool:

25327620320_large.jpg

25327620311_large.jpg

25327620319_large.jpg

25327620313_large.jpg

25327620318_large.jpg

25327620321_large.jpg

25327620314_large.jpg

25327620315_large.jpg

25327620305_large.jpg

25327620306_large.jpg

25327620307_large.jpg

25327620308_large.jpg

25327620309_large.jpg

25327620310_large.jpg

Thanks for coming by!

Jaime._________________________________________________________

Edited by jaimesix
pix did not load up :(
Guest jaimesix
That red 1200 for sale, $2500:)

It is a very nice 1200 Mazdat. Starts on the spot, great condition.

Had not been for all these projects I have aligned, I would had bought it. Tomorrow I am going to my buds shop to work on my 610. I will talk to him and his Datsun followers about it. Will keep you posted. I got your number.;)

whos red 510 is that with the projectors???? what r the projectors off??

The owner is a cool guy. Unfortunately I forgot his name. Hope he replies or else someone will ID him. Very nice car, excellent detail. It was a pleasure to meet him and a priviledge to look at his work!

Jaime._______________________________________________________

Edited by jaimesix

I think his projectures were off of a Mercedes found in Germany, cant remember the model or anything but hell i know the had a parking light or high beam option found only in germany. Apparently he works a lot with German cars. Lots of porsche and mercedes stuff found there on that 510. nice either way!

so what about friday?

For this Friday we will start the meet at 7pm. Me and Boris will be meeting earlier, however, if any of you wanna hang out with us.

The meet spot is going to be at the Cross Roads in Torrance right by the In-N-Out. I'll get a map up later. I know there were some other suggestions as far as meet spots that I thought were great ideas! We will get our collective minds together and come up with a final place to meet up. But for now let's concentrate on getting some consistent meets...

First Official Friday Night Datsun and Old School Japanese Car meet in Torrance, CA!

Where:

Torrance Cross Roads

In-N-Out

24445 Crenshaw Blvd, Torrance, CA‎ 90505

When:

7pm until whenever everyone leaves!

Keep it cool. We don't want any unwanted attention! All Datsun's and old-school Japanese cars are welcome to hang out... lots of places to eat round here. Stay tuned for more Friday Night meets as Summer rolls around... times and location may change soon so check back! Spread the word and contact me with any questions!