negative reputaion

Ok I noticed a reputation icon (the scale) in the upper right corner of posts. Who is posting chicken sh$% negative comments to people? Apparently I have been tagged as well as a few others. Check your reputations peolpe and see where the negative comes from. click User CP in the tool bar above to view yours.

• Like 1
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I noticed a reputation icon (the scale) in the upper right corner of posts. Who is posting chicken sh$% negative comments to people? Apparently I have been tagged as well as a few others. Check your reputations peolpe and see where the negative comes from. click User CP in the tool bar above to view yours.

Does it say who post the comment?

• Like 1

Not to be one of them guys, but does it really matter? Getting pissy over how much 'rep' you have on a website is kinda dumb. I didn't even realize this site had rep until you posted this thread.

I agree with you.

Who cares?! Post all the negatives you want about me. Does that affect my life? No sir.

When people start to belittle my ethics or my family, well then we can take it to the street.

As far as people posting on some little grade school rating... well, get a life!

...so what do you guys think of my post? check one : Like..don't like...okay...

:lol:

Found this:

What is reputation?

Reputation is a way of rating users depending on the quality of their posts. If the administrators have enabled reputation, then the reputation icon will be visible in posts.

Reputation may be positive Positive Reputation Icon , negative Negative Reputation Icon or neutral Neutral Reputation Icon. Negative reputation may only be given if the administrator has enabled this. Neutral reputation is only given when the person giving reputation does not meet the criteria set by the administrator to affect someone else's reputation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's just one of those silly things on all VBulletin and other forums. Phatdave's right "who gives a fuck?" It's meaningless as it only shows those who bother to post a rep in the first place. What about all those that are apathetic like me? I think lots of members deserve rep but I can't be bothered. Consider it said here.... you know who you are!

I believe it should be set to only give positive rep if at all.

What the fuck is with:

datzenmike has not made any friends yet ... befriend datzenmike ..???

This a popularity contest? How Face book is that? For those who asked me I said..........sure. Don't expect me to reciprocate, I'm apathetic, remember and can't be bothered. As far as I'm concerned we are all 'friends' (with one or two close calls :D) so don't worry about it, we're good.

Now back to our regular programing........

I didn't care I was curious about it... stumbled across it. Give all the neg you want

It is only visible by you, no one else can see your rep. I don't like the fact that you can't see WHO posted it....but it doesn't realy matter anyway. :D

It is only visible by you, no one else can see your rep. I don't like the fact that you can't see WHO posted it....but it doesn't realy matter anyway. :D

I didnt even know that this existed, and i have a bad rep point:(, not that i really care though. But i do know who gave it to me:rolleyes: the douschshfter was a little obvious:lol:

• Like 1