100+ cars

Alright, there was a thread about the cars in RI.

I mentioned i knew of some in my area. Well theres more there now then when i was younger. I had my kids with me so i could only snap off a few pics, from what i know the owners are jerks. So, sometime i will go there when its just me or if someone local on here wants to cruise with that would be cool so i have backup :D

I only got a few pictures, i saw a chevy apache panel van i didnt get a pic of it, i know there was a few mustangs when i was younger in there. Theres a few ford pickups. A chevy nomad, all this stuff is across the street from their place and their place has a huge fence so they cant see you in there to well.

I saw a Z car rotting in their yard, theres probably another 60 cars or so in their yard. Some of them near running water have collapsed like a 70 year old abandon house in a big wind storm. Shit is just sad!!!

a lot of those cars are gone beyond repair, however thats just the body and frame theres a crapload of good parts, trim, engine etc still there. pictures dont say enough i cant express how much stuff is there.

Enough bs, heres a few previews...

oldcars001.jpg

oldcars002.jpg

oldcars003.jpg

oldcars004.jpg

oldcars005.jpg

oldcars006.jpg

oldcars007.jpg

oldcars008.jpg

oldcars009.jpg

oldcars010.jpg

oldcars011.jpg

oldcars012.jpg

oldcars013.jpg

oldcars014.jpg

oldcars015.jpg

oldcars016.jpg

oldcars017.jpg

oldcars018.jpg

oldcars019.jpg

oldcars020.jpg

oldcars021.jpg

oldcars022.jpg

oldcars023.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OHHHHH MANN!!!!! i could really go for a few of those... shit man I should just drive down with a fist full of cash and my dad car hauler and skid steer and load up 8of them. Thats some serious digging to get any of them out of there

Judging by the amount of overgrowth and decay I would say those cars probably had little-to-no value when parked. Kinda like if someone gave you an '89 Taurus today. They would be valuable if they had been properly stored. Junk now. Too bad. People are hard to figure out.

Judging by the darkness of the pics, there is probably a good canopy of trees, (lots of cedar) obscuring the view from Google Earth. Too bad, the one in Rhode Island shows up great. Looks like they have a pretty good case of natural woodland cammo going on as well.

Still be interesting to have a nose about; care to put up some coordinates to the general area?

i know i have a couple cars rotting right this second but i WILL be working onthem eventually. yes i know ya heard it all before. as it sits though i am still in the parts gathering phase for my mopars. finding 4dr parts is not easy.

Judging by the darkness of the pics, there is probably a good canopy of trees, (lots of cedar) obscuring the view from Google Earth. Too bad, the one in Rhode Island shows up great. Looks like they have a pretty good case of natural woodland cammo going on as well.

Still be interesting to have a nose about; care to put up some coordinates to the general area?

Theres a lot more cars in there, and your right there is tree cover.

i posted in another thread where this stuff is at. Its near the top of Rainier hill (the giant hill just past the longview/rainier bridge

• 7 months later...

All gone :mad:

A scrapper came in and took everything. I think there is one or two cars left up there.

I really hope they pulled parts off before crushing the bodies. Engine parts, chrome trim etc were still in good shape. Glass too. Ill try and remember to get updated pics of the area next time i roll thru

shit like this makes me sad it really does i know for a fact all that 50s chevy tin was worth somthing even if its just patch panels that are still in good shape i wish i could find a place like that though and raid it for parts when the owner is away my 56 pickup is missing some things *cough* rear fenders *cough*