1973 Dastun 620 Short bed for sale

I have to let my project go to someone that will take great care and restore the pickup. Unfortunately, I'm deploying overseas for a 12 months and I have no place to storage the truck. It's all stock besides the transmission has been replaced with a 5-speed. It has a 2 inch body lift with 30" tires, engine and radiator has been rebuilt. The paint still looks good and shines. It has a ford ranger bench seat and mechanical parts are in good order. Their are a few things that needs to be fixed though the only one's that need to be fix is the license plate light and dome light. Other than that all lights works. The heater works as well as the windshield wipers. Minor rust but looks great for the age of the truck. I do have extra parts that I've spend and collected over the months. I also spent around $1000.00 to fix the radiator and rebuild the engine. My selling price is $1900.00 / OBO.

I'm in North Carolina, Camp Lejeune

l_21ffa3d5f7cd40cf93d4850325fe3bb8.jpg

l_af4c6b7479df419a832600e4cda67940.jpg

l_481b79988fa54574b50e5ac92cb9e597.jpg

l_97c2267e92144c0b936364f2e3303260.jpg

l_edb168f6dc9e45afa711a45c2cc7cf6b.jpg

Edited by Cheetos808
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why you gotta be a hater right out the gate Downshifter? I don't think it is high at all for a truck this straight. And he did say OBO. Plus it is already nicely shaved for those who like it smooth.

Good luck on your deployment! Rock on brother. Oh and fill out your location so folks know where to snap it up!

I like that truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!Practicle rig!!!!!!!! with LSD it can go many places!!!!!!!

When I lived out in NC there were toyota rigs in the same shape as this for about a grand....and 4X4, I'm not hating, just saying in that area of the world there a little cheaper. Yes it is a nice datto, but not worth it for off roading.

I do have extra parts that I've spend and collected over the months. I also spent around $1000.00 to fix the radiator and rebuild the engine. My selling price is $1900.00 / OBO.

did you actually pay for those parts you have been collecting? is there any outstanding debts/leans on the truck?

did you actually pay for those parts you have been collecting? is there any outstanding debts/leans on the truck?

:lol::lol::lol: I was waiting for that lol.

I think that it's pretty low of him to not pay bagged but then again it was party bagged datsun's fault for trusting someone he didn't know.

Either way it looks like a really nice truck if he was close to me I'd go check it out even if i didn't plan on buying it, i think it looks awesome.

Good luck on your sale

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.