Badass 720 in Japan

UNCIVLIZED1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive seen that before and its one badass 720. at first when i saw the show coverage, i thought they did a lhd conversion until i saw the license plate. unless in japan they try to make vehicles u.s. spec looking like how some imports here put japanese license plates on thier cars.

Like I said in my original post...the 720's have never been my truck of choice but this truck blows me away. I have been searching for my late dad's old 720 that I grew up with since I know it is still running around in my hometown somewhere and was for sale a while back b/c I want to buy it back to restore and customize as a tribute to him. I would definitely be referring to this truck for styling tips if I am able to locate it.

I like the truck, but I'm thinking keep it the same, but raise it a whole bunch and make the 720 desert racer I've been thinking of for rally/baja. Except I'll be using an L28 motor because that's one hell of a lot cheaper than an RB.

jiminy-jillickers....

I don't really say this that much but that thing is *GANG-STAR* (gansta-gansta)

I was wondering why a Japanese truck was LHD until I saw all the talk of the CA plates...

lol, I sure do like CA.... maybe I'm not the only one?

I used to not like 720's at all, then I saw a few lowered...

And hot dang! Couldn't believe what a differtence it makes...

This 720 is SOOOOO LOOOOWWW!!! I can't hardly believe it's not bagged...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BY ORDER OF RATSUN LAW ALL 720'S MUST BE LOWERED

(or made into hardcore 4x4s, no "pre-runners" or "nose-bleeders"!!):rolleyes:

(lol, but who am I to declare ratsun law?? Shoot, practically still a newb!;))

Edited by Justin
and only like half the HP too, lol

Not if you turbo it. I know quite a few guys around here making 350+ hp with turbo z motors. Yes, you could get more out of an RB, but I'm talking usable horsepower here, not one dyno pull show queens or peaky 1000 usable rpm motors.

Not if you turbo it. I know quite a few guys around here making 350+ hp with turbo z motors. Yes, you could get more out of an RB, but I'm talking usable horsepower here, not one dyno pull show queens or peaky 1000 usable rpm motors.

well the one here is an RB26, a TOTALLY different monster. the 20's and 25's for that matter are getting pretty cheap. I was thinking of doing the RB swap into my 620 for a little bit, but changed my mind when money started running low and I needed a car to drive.....