29 minutes ago, paradime said:

I think he was referring to this other Fox article.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/retail/california-sheriff-loses-it-major-retailer-blocking-cops-nabbing-shoplifters

So maybe his point was valid after all. I get the anti Newscum stuff, but can you explain why you guys post this stuff and then say you don't trust MSNM propaganda?

That makes sense now. I read the Yahoo article Tr8er posted a link to. I find it strange Target sets up the rules for arresting shoplifters because they think it could be bad for business ???? What kind of business are they looking to attract ? As far as trust goes ?  After reading both stories it appears Target is being covered for by Yahoo by not mentioning anything about those rules for arrest while Fox pointed out what I would say would be a very important point about why the cops don't want to show up at Target. It's crystal clear now what happened there. Can you see why I wouldn't trust Yahoo ? Tell the whole story, don't omit a very important part of the story (Targets rules for making arrests) You can't have it both ways. If Target wants the crime to stop you let the police do their job. I'd feel much better myself with police presence.

Edited by john510
  • Like 3
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, that's strange.  They seem like there's two different articles.  Mine was Fox news article (Yahoo repost from FOX, btw and not a Yahoo piece) about the Sacramento DA threatening fines for reporting crime, the other was a Sheriff saying they were to stay out of the store.  I fell like I'm taking crazy pills!!

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Duncan said:

Wow, that's strange.  They seem like there's two different articles.  Mine was Fox news article (Yahoo repost from FOX, btw and not a Yahoo piece) about the Sacramento DA threatening fines for reporting crime, the other was a Sheriff saying they were to stay out of the store.  I fell like I'm taking crazy pills!!

Yahoo's "Fox" repost was edited to fit Yahoo's agenda is what I'm thinking. That's exactly why Yahoo news can't be trusted to be impartial. They never have been. I use their email and the headlines along with every story is anti right crap. 

• Like 1

Speaking about anti right.  Huma Abedein and George Soros' son are getting married.  I don't know why this struck my funny bone.  He's ten years younger and punching way above his class.  I imagine his wallet is DEEP..

He kinda looks like he could be Carlos Danger's cousin.

Being Hillary's close aid an companion for years, I imagine she could tell some stories.

geeks.webp.723a871cb7222d980c4b5eeb6a42ffc5.webp

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Too fucking right! Well she married Carlos so what's up with that in the first place? Must have known about his sexual proclivities, maybe has some of her own besides cougarism. She also probably has more than enough on Hillery to accidentally fall out of a window but probably has a dead man's switch holding it over her and Bill's heads. Bet there's some Epstein dirt in there too. I smell a book when Hillery passes.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, john510 said:

They've probably figured it out but will continue to vote the same. Their party is working on ideas to fix the problem. LOL. More bad ideas.

They're full of shit. They could've fixed the problem long ago. Curious thing how Newsom had done jack shit to help Cali until the dem's unofficial leader Xi Jinping came to visit San Fran. He cleaned up SF for his visit then it was back to business as usual.

They're just scrambling now to try and win back some of the voters they lost. If by some diabolical miracle they win, I guarantee they go back to destroying blue states.

It's clear they're  purposely letting the blue states burn. For what reason I don't know? I've got my theories but who knows? (I've already posted my guesses on the reasons for why they're doing this so I won't repost).

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, Duncan said:

Speaking about anti right.  Huma Abedein and George Soros' son are getting married.  I don't know why this struck my funny bone.  He's ten years younger and punching way above his class.  I imagine his wallet is DEEP..

Being Hillary's close aid an companion for years, I imagine she could tell some stories.

She should rethink the marriage thing. Has she not seen what her future father in law looks like ? 

• Haha 3
On 7/8/2024 at 3:07 PM, datzenmike said:

For you John.

Sorry, yer stupid......................😂🤪 This is simply liberal/progressive propaganda, in yet MORE propaganda to TRY TO WIN in 2024/2025!!  It is this kind of crap, that may give the left a shove ahead...............cuz liberls/progressive believe it!!!  Priceless 🤣😆😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, yenpit said:

Sorry, yer stupid......................😂🤪 This is simply liberal/progressive propaganda, in yet MORE propaganda to TRY TO WIN in 2024/2025!!  It is this kind of crap, that may give the left a shove ahead...............cuz liberls/progressive believe it!!!  Priceless 🤣😆😂

I got to the part where it said Trump had the J6 committee members arrested and heard enough. More of those wackjob predictions that will never come true. Just like last time. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

I don't understand how people can sit there and root for a Corpse and a Hyena. Or root for Trump. This is just and absolute shitshow!

It's certainly not looking good for the US.  I have no clue why the Dems don't replace Biden as their candidate.  And I have no clue why Trump still viable.  Almost anyone is better that either.     

• Like 2
On 7/8/2024 at 9:59 PM, IZRL said:

I'm not sure what this big push to protect and exalt terrorist organizations by the western world recently is all about? There are many extreme movements/ ideologies being shoved down our throats in the past handful of years. Things that would've been considered outrageous only a decade ago. 

Also for those who keep dismissing the  "conspiracy theories" I've brought up(Mike). On the premise of "there were a lot of police/fbi/ military there that day, surely someone would talk". Not necessarily...We've seen many good police officers follow questionable orders over the years. 

I've always wondered what would happen if all of a sudden the gov decided it was time to take 100% control of the population. Would our police force / military actually turn against us. Turn on their friends, families, neighbors, fellow Americans? I used to think no way! But more and more I'm getting convinced that they would. If it happened in Nazi Germany it could happen anywhere. 

You're starting to see more and more police officers, judges, and federal agents willingly following orders that infringe on our rights as Americans. This is happening in all western countries. 

This interview is a must watch!

Wow, just wow....................

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, tr8er said:

It's certainly not looking good for the US.  I have no clue why the Dems don't replace Biden as their candidate.  And I have no clue why Trump still viable.  Almost anyone is better that either.     

Like who ? I keep hearing that same thing yet nobody can or will pick a name. We're stuck with one or the other. Maybe. We don't know who may end up replacing Biden. Hopefully its Harris. She'll fight for us on her hands and knees if she has to. 

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

I don't understand how people can sit there and root for a Corpse and a Hyena. Or root for Trump. This is just and absolute shitshow!

Is it rooting for Trump or just wanting Biden gone ? And yes I'm rooting for Trump and hoping he cleans up Biden's mess. Or at least tries to. Because Biden IS that bad. I wished it would have been DeSantis. But it isn't.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, john510 said:

Like who ? I keep hearing that same thing yet nobody can or will pick a name. We're stuck with one or the other. Maybe. We don't know who may end up replacing Biden. Hopefully its Harris. She'll fight for us on her hands and knees if she has to. 

You're not gonna get an answer. I've asked this question once or twice already and I got crickets. Then a couple days later someone else will say the same thing but doesn't give an alternative. I'm still waiting patiently for Mike's answer on who he would vote for if he was allowed to. He tried to slither his way out of answering by saying that he wouldn't vote for either one. Well no shit, if there were a better option I wouldn't vote for them either. We have to vote so let's stop pretending like they're both equally bad. Trump beats Biden so that's who I'm voting for.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, john510 said:

Is it rooting for Trump or just wanting Biden gone ? And yes I'm rooting for Trump and hoping he cleans up Biden's mess. Or at least tries to. Because Biden IS that bad. I wished it would have been DeSantis. But it isn't.

I like DeSantis for the most part. I'm not sure if this has any validity and I'm too lazy to research who said it or if it's even true. But I've heard some say that DeSantis has or would probably dip his toes in the swamp. I would look into this a bit more if he had the slightest chance of winning.

• Like 1

They should build an EV version of these cars for the next president. The Gov talks a big game on how much the supposedly care about the planet. Let's see them put their money where their mouth is.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, IZRL said:

You're not gonna get an answer. I've asked this question once or twice already and I got crickets. Then a couple days later someone else will say the same thing but doesn't give an alternative. I'm still waiting patiently for Mike's answer on who he would vote for if he was allowed to. He tried to slither his way out of answering by saying that he wouldn't vote for either one. Well no shit, if there were a better option I wouldn't vote for them either. We have to vote so let's stop pretending like they're both equally bad. Trump beats Biden so that's who I'm voting for.

I've yet to hear anybody anywhere answer that question of who could be better choice. And as far as equally bad ? Remove hatred from it and its no contest.

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, IZRL said:

Clear to me what I said. There is no real answer and why no one else has one either. It's also clear that if there was, most here would vote for them. At least I would hope so. Any attempt at an alternate is immediately shot down and would be ridiculed. Yet the two front runners are so perfect? You would pick one of these incompetent idiots over a change? SMH. John I hope your wish comes true. May you live in interesting times.

On 7/7/2024 at 6:10 AM, datzenmike said:

Not Biden and NOT Trump. I have no easy answer. The competition for winning is so high than no one votes for what is best for the country. I would not be able to live with myself voting for either. I guess time will tell.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Clear to me what I said. There is no real answer and why no one else has one either. It's also clear that if there was, most here would vote for them. At least I would hope so. Any attempt at an alternate is immediately shot down and would be ridiculed. Yet the two front runners are so perfect? You would pick one of these incompetent idiots over a change? SMH. John I hope your wish comes true. May you live in interesting times.

I'll just wait for the next time you ask this same question you've asked multiple times, of why anybody would vote for either of these two, to answer with the same answer we've given multiple times.

KBSOSPb.gif

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can't make this sh1t up !! Check out the look on Z's face and his 'body language' in that split second right after 'Mr. Potatohead' introduces him as Putin.

'PRICELESS !!'

This happened today at the big NATO bash.

https://x.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1811544442903396712

'Popcorn Time', floozies !!

Trump-popcorn.jpg

Edited by difrangia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
23 hours ago, Duncan said:

The question is which one or both "transitioned"?

• Haha 1