2 hours ago, paradime said:

Trump has used conservative media to build a powerful campaign image as America's embattled savior. His talent is making voters see him as their true antiestablishment crusader, and last hope defender of freedom against the evil and oppressive liberal deep state agenda.

Noone, not even Trump has the power/balls to truly go against the establishment. Those who believe otherwise are delusional. They've already made an example of JFK. I know Trump won't be the savior of America. All he can do and the only thing I'm hoping for is that he slows the madness down. He is only one man with one term who is heavily restricted by those who truly run the show.

2 hours ago, paradime said:

On a personal levelI, it crossed a line for me with talk of suspending our constitutional laws of our democratic form of government. Many seem so convinced the Donald's fiery rhetoric is true and that if he loses this election it would be stone solid proof the election was rigged. Leaning into the side of dramatic hyperbole here but genuinely curious: Would this be justification for armed revolution? And if he's reelected, this time should he take these extraordinary measures to root out the liberal ghost in the machine and hold all co conspirators accountable for trying to stop Trump's righteous MAGA agenda? 

If Biden wins it's 100% the election was robbed IMO. Everyone knows they've lost many dems to Trump including a big portion of the minority vote. As I've said previously, a month before the election I will be stocking up on water, food, and will be keeping all vehicles topped off with fuel. Hardware is always on the ready to defend the fort. Let's be real, there's a chance things will get ugly if Biden wins. Even the slightest chance is enough for me to feel I need to prep. Gonna put it on the calender 😆.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2
  • Replies 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, paradime said:

No argument there, because it speaks to the media driven politics of the day. From an objective perspective, it's not hard to see campaigns are built on pure BS. Fabricating an idealized image has always been a valuable asset in the ill-informed arena of subjective public perception. A strong case in point was the 1960 version of Nixon vs JFK, then the 68' new and improved version of Nixon vs Humphrey, and Wallace.

To be honest, Biden's image is running on borrowed time, because no matter how much you polish a turd, you can't rub the stink off. I mean WTF do the Dems think they're going to pull off with this guy's house of cards political image? What do they do when their candidate is an 83 yr old turd? Hey Schumer, for fuck sake man! Buy us some industrial strength perfume, the biggest buffing wheel you can find, and call in Jack Black!?!?!?! If the debate actually happens, it would be Biden's only chance to survive the chopping block waiting for him at the Democratic Convention. 

To his credit, even with criminal indictments, convictions, and endorsements from a bunch of washed up has beens, Trump has used conservative media to build a powerful campaign image as America's embattled savior. His talent is making voters see him as their true antiestablishment crusader, and last hope defender of freedom against the evil and oppressive liberal deep state agenda.

I still say all his legal troubles are his own making, and part and parcel for playing the political game. Before jumping on my opinion, any competent trial lawyer will tell you, without exculpatory evidence or reasonable proof of innocence, with a federal charge there's a 98.7% chance you will be convicted. In the court of subjective public perception though, Trump's media spotlight gives him the ability to spin his losses into implied proof of total systemic corruption. He's been successful in making people believe there's an omni-powerful group of elites who control our entire state and federal investigative, law enforcement, and judicial system. This accusation of corruption also includes our top military command, intel services, swing state election officials, social media providers, internet/cable/broadcast companies, everything Hollywood, global peer reviewed scientific research, and the whole US educational system from K through PhD. Note the sarcasm font: Clearly, when these highly educated career professionals disagree with Trump's claims no matter how outlandish, they're all discredited as tools who are in on the massive left wing conspiracy.

On a personal levelI, it crossed a line for me with talk of suspending our constitutional laws of our democratic form of government. Many seem so convinced the Donald's fiery rhetoric is true and that if he loses this election it would be stone solid proof the election was rigged. Leaning into the side of dramatic hyperbole here but genuinely curious: Would this be justification for armed revolution? And if he's reelected, this time should he take these extraordinary measures to root out the liberal ghost in the machine and hold all co conspirators accountable for trying to stop Trump's righteous MAGA agenda? 

If Trump were re-elected I doubt he'll take any serious measures and go after those that have been after him all these years. He's already said this lawfare crap needs to stop. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, IZRL said:

If Biden wins it's 100% the election was robbed IMO. Everyone knows they've lost many dems to Trump including a big portion of the minority vote. As I've said previously, a month before the election I will be stocking up on water, food, and will be keeping all vehicles topped off with fuel. Hardware is always on the ready to defend the fort. Let's be real, there's a chance things will get ugly if Biden wins. Even the slightest chance is enough for me to feel I need to prep. Gonna put it on the calender 😆.

I wouldn't wait that long. Everyone else will be doing the same. Don't forget a couple of 48 packs of TP.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, paradime said:

I still say all his legal troubles are his own making, and part and parcel for playing the political game. Before jumping on my opinion, any competent trial lawyer will tell you, without exculpatory evidence or reasonable proof of innocence, with a federal charge there's a 98.7% chance you will be convicted. In the court of subjective public perception though, Trump's media spotlight gives him the ability to spin his losses into implied proof of total systemic corruption. He's been successful in making people believe there's an omni-powerful group of elites who control our entire state and federal investigative, law enforcement, and judicial system. This accusation of corruption also includes our top military command, intel services, swing state election officials, social media providers, internet/cable/broadcast companies, everything Hollywood, global peer reviewed scientific research, and the whole US educational system from K through PhD. Note the sarcasm font: Clearly, when these highly educated career professionals disagree with Trump's claims no matter how outlandish, they're all discredited as tools who are in on the massive left wing conspiracy.

... and clearly it works here. It's always the fault of the Democrat controlled justice department never is it 45's fault for being a misogynist rapist (by his own word) or a crook and liar. To be fair, then there's Biden..... these are the best that's to offer to control your lives for the next 4 years???????

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

... and clearly it works here. It's always the fault of the Democrat controlled justice department never is it 45's fault for being a misogynist rapist (by his own word) or a crook and liar. To be fair, then there's Biden..... these are the best that's to offer to control your lives for the next 4 years???????

Oh the bureaucrat named TXXXXXu is better than either of them?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Ooph! said:

1 hour ago, datsuntech said:

Mike doesn't want to talk about Trudy and his boy Jagmeet who keeps him propped up.

Humph You guys are deflecting... again.

If I even say that word...

image.gif.c5cf50434670aba5ab38da2ec0a1cc34.gif

• Haha 4
7 hours ago, john510 said:

If Trump were re-elected I doubt he'll take any serious measures and go after those that have been after him all these years. He's already said this lawfare crap needs to stop. 

I think you're right. Plus, taking the high road would actually be the best revenge. Would make the left look even worse and even more like the villains they truly are. 

7 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I wouldn't wait that long. Everyone else will be doing the same. Don't forget a couple of 48 packs of TP.

I don't know about that. I personally haven't heard anyone else say they're gonna prep incase the election goes south. 

3 hours ago, Ooph! said:

What's funny is Americans who hated Trump were saying they would move to Canada if he won the 2016 election. They're all still here and are probably voting for Trump in Nov 😆.

Ironically it's so bad in Canada now that I wouldn't be surprised if Canadians are thinking "If Trump gets re-elected I'm moving to the US".

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 5
9 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Hate to be a back in the day boy, but Looney Tunes incorporated deeper concepts in their cartoons. I have been able to recognize Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries, The Blue Danube, The Barber of Seville, The William Tell Overture, and  Franz Listz, since I was child, because of Looney Tunes and that is just off the top of my head. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

WTF is this shit? Fresno help buildith and now taketh away. What a bunch of fucking cunts!

https://www.thedrive.com/news/culture/city-officials-want-to-destroy-rc-off-road-track-because-its-a-nuisance

I'm one of those that usually thinks the cities/authorities have bigger issues to deal with but in this case ? I could see that being a nuisance considering you have to stand in the street to play with your car. And knowing how people are these days I'm sure those standing there running the course think they have the right of way as a pedestrian. It must be the neighborhood complaining about it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

"The tabletop exercise provides such a scenario: it posits that the U.S. is in a hot war with China following either a Chinese invasion of Taiwan or of the U.S. West Coast. ".... this is so ridiculous it's beyond comprehension. China in no way could invade mainland America. The logistics of running an invasion from the other side of the Pacific is simply and utterly impossible. China doesn't even have a navy as such or an air force. What they do have has never been tested in a war. It takes generations of warfare to develop tactics and command structures.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Please don't draft today's youth. They'd surrender before they even made a difference. If a fight came here it would probably be us older people defending our land.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1