• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Truth is one of the, if not THE, hardest edge weapon. ya just have to have unshakable grip on it and know how to swing it. Best to not get your truth from the 'Three Letter' news providers, no matter whose side they're on. Do a lot of reading, apply as much common sense that you can muster, and strive to receive the truth from it. Just keep in mind that we here are not on the bottom of the barrel by far, otherwise we wouldn't be discussing these issues, but the self-righteous scum at the top of the barrel are the powers who control, distort, and mask the truth.

Bottom line, my friends, is to be as prepared as you can for what you can see coming at you.

On 12/16/2023 at 4:50 PM, john510 said:

Seven Democrats and two Republicans (Trump haters Cheney and Kinzinger) appointed by a Democrat (Pelosi a Trump hater) is NOT a bipartisan committee. If memory serves me correctly Pelosi wouldn't have any part of a Republican that supported Trump on the committee so there goes the bipartisan thing. McCarthy's picks were rejected. And Joe McCarthy has been dead for a long time. Look at the Democrats on the committee. One stands out, Adam Schiff the well known liar. With the crap he pulled about the Russians electing Trump he had no business being there. So yes "Kangaroo court" seems very fitting. I'm guessing further down the road this situation will fizzle out as more facts are presented that don't help the Democrats. We know they mislead with editing and hiding video footage which doesn't look good if we're looking for honesty here. They even had the guts to edit what Trump said in the hearings. 

Nancy Pelosi appointed 8 members, seven Democrats and one Republican. 18 days later Kevin McCarthy announced his five additional selections. The only 2 rejected were Jordan and Banks, because they attempted to invalidate the ballots of voters in 4 key swing states by bringing a half baked case to the Supreme Court. It was pure puppet show BS because they had no standing to sue other states for how they ran their elections. Case dismissed. Rather than offering two replacements, Capitan Kangaroo threw a Joe McCarthy tantrum, and pulled all of his picks. We all know Pelosi and Schiff are steaming piles of swamp shit, but it was Mcarthy who handed the investigation to the "Trump haters" on a silver platter. Seems very fitting that in the MSM Puppet Show for Kevin to blame it all on Nancy. I'm guessing further down the road, when more facts are presented in Trump's Georgia and DC trials we'll know who's been lying about Jan 6. 

As for lies about Russian interfere in 2016, I recall it was a GOP-led Senate panel who published a report that confirmed it's no lie. The 887 page report details everything, including extensive contacts made between Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and officials in Russian intelligence during 2016. It lays out just how filthy this guy is. Beginning in 2014, Manafort was under investigation by the CIA, NSA, FBI, Director of National Intelligence, and the Treasury Department. Based on intercepted Russian communications and financial transactions, they had this ass hat three ways to Sunday. He plead guilty to laundering money earned from consulting work supporting pro-Russia Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych. He took another plea bargain on conspiracy to defraud the United States, and witness tampering. Like a champ, he violated the plea deals and got the full boat. Seems very fitting for Trump to hire Hunter for 2024. 

Edited by paradime
On 12/16/2023 at 6:58 PM, datzenmike said:

A rock even would work. A pointy stick. 

image.jpeg.fcbda41f550319aa7235935736af1c07.jpeg

I went to a gathering to watch the UFC fights Saturday (If you missed it, you didn't miss much) and there was a guy talking about how Trump "almost subverted our democracy" and how close the "insurrectionists" came to "taking over". How is this a thing? Do people believe that government works like capture the flag? What if this was a coordinated military operation to take the capital (It wasn't) But, what if? Capital security was a complete failure and a "takeover" would be a near certainty, and it would be a national embarrassment (same as now) and then the Seals or Rangers or Swat or whoever would storm in and kill every single one of the "insurrectionists". Democracy would be safe even if the extreme happened (again it didn't) 

This is an example of people wanting to feel superior.

"Oh no, Trump might Jedi mind trick stupids and start a civil war!!" 

"Could he mind trick you?"

"Of course not, I am not a stupid, but we have to stop him and save stupids from themselves! Because WE know better!"

Anyone trying to save someone from themself is a threat.  

12 hours ago, paradime said:

Nancy Pelosi appointed 8 members, seven Democrats and one Republican. 18 days later Kevin McCarthy announced his five additional selections. The only 2 rejected were Jordan and Banks, because they attempted to invalidate the ballots of voters in 4 key swing states by bringing a half baked case to the Supreme Court. It was pure puppet show BS because they had no standing to sue other states for how they ran their elections. Case dismissed. Rather than offering two replacements, Capitan Kangaroo threw a Joe McCarthy tantrum, and pulled all of his picks. We all know Pelosi and Schiff are steaming piles of swamp shit, but it was Mcarthy who handed the investigation to the "Trump haters" on a silver platter. Seems very fitting that in the MSM Puppet Show for Kevin to blame it all on Nancy. I'm guessing further down the road, when more facts are presented in Trump's Georgia and DC trials we'll know who's been lying about Jan 6. 

As for lies about Russian interfere in 2016, I recall it was a GOP-led Senate panel who published a report that confirmed it's no lie. The 887 page report details everything, including extensive contacts made between Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and officials in Russian intelligence during 2016. It lays out just how filthy this guy is. Beginning in 2014, Manafort was under investigation by the CIA, NSA, FBI, Director of National Intelligence, and the Treasury Department. Based on intercepted Russian communications and financial transactions, they had this ass hat three ways to Sunday. He plead guilty to laundering money earned from consulting work supporting pro-Russia Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych. He took another plea bargain on conspiracy to defraud the United States, and witness tampering. Like a champ, he violated the plea deals and got the full boat. Seems very fitting for Trump to hire Hunter for 2024. 

Americans elected Trump. Simple as that. Russia had nothing to do with it as much as the left would like us to believe that. If anybody conspired it would be Hillary Clinton and her Steele Dossier, our mainstream media and social media sites. And he still won. Are you using Wikipedia for information ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, john510 said:

Americans elected Trump. Simple as that. Russia had nothing to do with it as much as the left would like us to believe that.

Of come on! 

Adam Schiff said he had the proof right in his desk drawer.  He said that on TV, so it must be true..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Americans elected Trump. Simple as that. Russia had nothing to do with it as much as the left would like us to believe that. If anybody conspired it would be Hillary Clinton and her Steele Dossier, our mainstream media and social media sites. And he still won. Are you using Wikipedia for information ? 

Sure, and the right would like us to believe Russia had nothing to do with it. Americans were duped. Simple as that. Here's what the true believers don't want to read. 

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GPO-J6-REPORT/html-submitted/index.html

Only a well informed believer would compare what's covered in this report to the Steele Dossier. I'm told the Trump shit salad he serves at his rallies is quite tasty with his famous Everyone Else Is A Lier dressing. Burping it up on me, I can smell how many servings you've had. Are you using Truth Social for disinformation? 

• Haha 1

Pretty sure Russia and China, NK and anyone who hates the US like Iran and on and on and on...... would have hackers/influencers  starting on line accounts on public forums. Even starting their own forums and chat rooms to spread disinformation. May even have been one here, who knows. (Dav maybe?) So yes indeed Russia did influence the '16 and '20 elections absolutely!. Was it enough to make a difference? Well Biden won supposedly and this was calculated to send Trump over the deep end and here we are.

1 hour ago, paradime said:

Sure, and the right would like us to believe Russia had nothing to do with it. Americans were duped. Simple as that. Here's what the true believers don't want to read. 

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GPO-J6-REPORT/html-submitted/index.html

Only a well informed believer would compare what's covered in this report to the Steele Dossier. I'm told the Trump shit salad he serves at his rallies is quite tasty with his famous Everyone Else Is A Lier dressing. Burping it up on me, I can smell how many servings you've had. Are you using Truth Social for disinformation? 

Look at the names that created that report. LOL yeah sure I'll take their word for it. If somebody as influential as Clinton would stoop to such dirty tricks as a fake dossier why would I believe what the others came up with when they cherry picked and edited quotes from Trump to make things what they weren't ? Especially Schiff. Where's that solid evidence he claimed he had on Trump and Russia. He touted that BS for years and never delivered it ? And no I'm not on truth social, I never will create an account for that stuff. I get all of my info from CNN and assume the opposite of what they say is the truth. LOL. Have you researched how many votes Russia cast for Trump ? It's entirely possible that Clinton is hated so bad she lost because of it. I honestly didn't think Trump would win and was surprised when he did. I was also surprised when Biden won. 

29 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

Who thinks Trump can win?

It appears a lot of people do. Look at what he's running against. I know polls can be misleading but one guy doesn't seem to have a lot of support currently. And his new approval rating is his lowest ever at 34%. Do you guys forget that there are millions of people out there that don't worship Trump, attend rallies or donate money to his campaign ? Millions of people that might be fed up with the guy we have now ? 

... I get all of my info from CNN 

Me triggered!!!!!

... and assume the opposite of what they say is the truth. LOL.

Oh... OK.

It's entirely possible that Clinton is hated so bad she lost because of it.

The Clintons are horrible people.

I honestly didn't think Trump would win and was surprised when he did. I was also surprised when Biden won. 

Me too. But he, (latter day Hitler) was the lesser of two evils at the time. If she were in her second term right now we would never know anything about Hunter.

20 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Me triggered!!!!!

Oh... OK.

The Clintons are horrible people.

Me too. But he, (latter day Hitler) was the lesser of two evils at the time. If she were in her second term right now we would never know anything about Hunter.

Mike you keep mentioning Trump and Hitler in the same replies. How about an example of something Trump did that equates to Hitler ? Enlighten me, or humor me. I asked before and got crickets. Obviously I need to attend one of Hillary Clintons deprogramming/re-education camps because I'm not seeing it. I agree if Clinton had won we would know nothing of Hunter Biden and his father wouldn't be under the microscope for their influence peddling. And Trump would be living large as a regular guy that isn't fighting Democrats all the time.

Edited by john510
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Has fanatical followers and rallies.

image.thumb.jpeg.472c867ec257e4c2245c1337779a0dce.jpeg

Has tried to overthrow the government, Hitler tried and failed at first then succeeded.

Surrounded himself with criminals to further his ambitions.

Is of German descent, maybe related?

Surely you can see some of the similarities.