11 hours ago, tr8er said:

Oh, there was a member...   But that was many years ago and history.  I'm not accusing republicans of being racist klan members.  I stated, and assert that klan members support Trump 100%.  You will not see a klan member supporting Harris.  So my call was for Trump and MAGA in general to start denouncing them.  Harshly.  Specifically. 

I do not mean to call Trump supporters KKK members.  

Ok, well by your terms since we are talking bat shit dumb nonsense Kamala should, even though everyone already knows better start denouncing Putin 4x a day for 7.5 years and when she stops people can say she hates Ukrainians and loves Russia and Putin. Your head is on backwards man.

https://www.aljazeera.com/program/newsfeed/2024/9/5/putin-says-russia-will-support-harris-in-us-election

Edited by gh0stwerx76
  • Like 2
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, tr8er said:

facebook is all...  I hate marketplace for what it did to craigslist, but buyers are there so.  I can't blame you for the same reasons.   

Unless you count friendster, I've dodged all of it.  I thank my wife for turning me off from all that crap.  

And I gotta credit Ratsuns Insomniacs thread for occupying my time when all the social media crap was going off.  I was able to dodge it all

Ratsun and e mail. Hands down.

Christ, Destruction is a revolving door of unchanging political opinions. Same old same old shit.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, paradime said:

You sure it's not Trump and the KKC? Or couldn't you find a better way to act like you're not a member? The 1st rule of Trump Club, you do not talk about Adrian Club. 

A crazy assumption. You meant "Aryan" didn't you ? I don't know why but I figured it out this AM. Afraid to spell it right because you're a member ? Thanks for reminding me I need to send my membership dues in to them.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, john510 said:

A crazy assumption. You meant "Aryan" didn't you ? I don't know why but I figured it out this AM. Afraid to spell it right because you're a member ? Thanks for reminding me I need to send my membership dues in to them.

Thanks for punctuating the irony. You didn't figure out I meant "Adrian" as a jab? You stand by your "vermin animal" shit talk and think it'll make America great again?   Talk about a crazy assumption... 

12 minutes ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Both sides are at fault no doubt, I lived in a farming community in California until recently and watched the town change not just color but culture. I've been disappointed ever since Reagan, that last bill placed limits on illegal entry at a ridiculously high level.

The cat eating town Springfield Ohio received so many Haitian immigrants its population has swelled 20 percent, and ya the eating cats thing is debunked for now but like most conspiracy theories in about 6 months we will see news that says yes they were eating them. I've never been to Haiti so I'm not familiar with the local culinary favorites but I've been to the Philippines, Vietnam and Korea and I guarantee Cat is on the menu as well as dead chicken chicks still in the shell, dog and fried rat. When I went to Vietnam we had a driver as the Company didn't want us driving, my coworker asked him about a restaurant if it served cat as well as dog and he replied smiling "oh yes chow meow"

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/ohio-city-with-haitian-migrant-influx-thrust-into-political-spotlight

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

FactCheck.org is one of several organizations working with Facebook......  Well that just about sums up that one as far as facts go. I will say Trump's suggestion of grabbing the gun before a crime has been committed doesn't seem like such a bad idea. The problem would be the suspect would most likely never get his back. And the L.A. Times ? They tell us Gavin Newsom and his ilk are doing a great job here in California so throw them out the window as far as truth goes. They have an excuse for every fuck up created in this state and it's never Newsom's fault.

Edited by john510
  • Like 1

Some people just shouldn't use drugs. Totally unrelated there's a debate on right now and it's very hard to watch. If only one of these candidates could actually answer a question. We have Harris doing nothing but blaming Trump for the last three years no matter what the question is and then him defending himself after being attacked. When he gets an opportunity to answer a question he blows it away defending one of her attacks. I'm still in the "she's a fucking idiot" camp as far as being a President goes. I know what Trump's all about. If he could only answer a question without veering sideways. Same goes for her also. Her answers have nothing to do with the question. I had to walk a way for a minute but doubt I'll be able to take much more of it. The moderators seem pretty fair so far except for one wisecrack from the girl regarding something Trump said. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

Watching a few minutes of the debate and I see Trump against 3 people but not giving the answers and facts that would bring them down.

Exactly Trump is debating 3 people. The reason he is not answering questions is because he's not being asked questions. He's getting attacked by 3 people and spending the entire time having to defend himself. These animals are ruthless and I guarantee that the libtards doesn't realize this. 

• Like 2

Well I'm done with this clown show. It's clearly 3 vs 1. By this point in the game those that haven't realized how full of shit Harris/left are and that they say they will bring good things while at the same time their actions show that they are burning the country to the ground. There's absolutely no hope for those people, and they're gonna vote for Harris no matter what reality is.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Ooph! said:

Watching a few minutes of the debate and I see Trump against 3 people but not giving the answers and facts that would bring them down.

52 minutes ago, IZRL said:

Exactly Trump is debating 3 people. The reason he is not answering questions is because he's not being asked questions. He's getting attacked by 3 people and spending the entire time having to defend himself. These animals are ruthless and I guarantee that the libtards doesn't realize this. 

I didn't see it like you guys did. I thought the mods were fair but like I said I couldn't get into it much. I felt Trump could have done a better job answering instead of defending but it's just in his character to fight back I guess. I'm still convinced Harris is an idiot and will drag this country to lows like none of us have ever experienced. The one thing I really can't stand about her is the constant "Trump Trump Trump" bullshit because she has nothing to say about herself. She sure tried on the "2025" thing. That bit her in the ass.

• Like 3

Same old shallow rhetoric and ZERO substance, just like the conventions. I've seen to many of these shit shows to think politicians would answer the debate  questions. For the most part, I think the mods put both of them to task equally, and they both played 3rd grade dodgeball as expected. Kamal toe did get Trump on the defensive a few times, but they gave him more mic time to respond. Almost LMAO the couch when right out of the gate it was "They're Eating Our Pets!" Gonna  be a meme storm after this debate. 

• Like 2

Advisor:  President Trump, whatever the question is, just talk about the border.  Don’t answer any questions about killing the border bill, just deflect and inflate the border talking points.  

Trump:  got it.  

And the real gold.   

President Trump, do you have a plan?

I have concepts of a plan…

shitty showing for both but Trump did embarrass himself more by avoiding direct questions.  (Emphasis on more because they both did)

closing statements though.   
Trump just talked shit about Harris.  Harris talked about the direction of the nation.  

I’ve heard much of democrats not having policy only hating Trump.  I saw the opposite tonight.  Trump literally didn’t touch on a single policy position he holds.  Harris ripped on him just as much as you’d expect, but also at least tried to address policy.  Maybe 5% of what I’d like to have seen though.  

next time just give them gloves and let em go for it.  

Edited by tr8er
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, tr8er said:

Advisor:  President Trump, whatever the question is, just talk about the border.  Don’t answer any questions about killing the border bill, just deflect and inflate the border talking points.  

Trump:  got it.  

And the real gold.   

President Trump, do you have a plan?

I have concepts of a plan…

shitty showing for both but Trump did embarrass himself more by avoiding direct questions.  (Emphasis on more because they both did)

closing statements though.   
Trump just talked shit about Harris.  Harris talked about the direction of the nation.  

I’ve heard much of democrats not having policy only hating Trump.  I saw the opposite tonight.  Trump literally didn’t touch on a single policy position he holds.  Harris ripped on him just as much as you’d expect, but also at least tried to address policy.  Maybe 5% of what I’d like to have seen though.  

next time just give them gloves and let em go for it.  

I've been a boxing fan most of my l life. And I've noticed that there are 2 types of boxing fans. The kind that see their boxer win no matter how badly they get their ass beat. Then there are those who call the fight how it truly was and don't let the fact that they like one fighter over the other distort how they score the fight. 

Not saying the first type is necessarily purposely being dishonest. They just want their fighter to win so badly that they see what they want to see.

You seem to be the first type. You saw what you wanted to see.

What I saw is that Kamala did way better than I expected but she still came in second place. Even tho Trump was debating 3 people he still came out on top. 

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, IZRL said:

I've been a boxing fan most of my l life. And I've noticed that there are 2 types of boxing fans. The kind that see their boxer win no matter how badly they get their ass beat. Then there are those who call the fight how it truly was and don't let the fact that they like one fighter over the other distort how they score the fight. 

Not saying the first type is necessarily purposely being dishonest. They just want their fighter to win so badly that they see what they want to see.

You seem to be the first type. You saw what you wanted to see.

What I saw is that Kamala did way better than I expected but she still came in second place. Even tho Trump was debating 3 people he still came out on top. 

Hahahaaa.   Yeah.   I agree with a lot of what you said.  

• Like 2