the addiction has set in

620mike

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

datsun rehab is costly, there have been others who have tried , only to fail and come back and buy 3, 4 5, 6, or more , look at me , every time i see a 620 for sale , the first thing i think is, where can i stash this one :lol::D, and i wasn't joking when i posted that in the , u might be a datto driver when thread..there wasn't enuff room to list all my rides in my listing..:D, hope u have fun, and hey don't sell the kids toys to get a datto fix, it's already got ya, u spent ur rent money...:D:D:D nice king kab

Datsun addiction, (also known as Nissan's disease) is a catch all phrase for a chronic condition of varying degree. Rarely fatal but often debilitating, and cases of remission have been documented, but it has a high recidivism rate. Datsun addiction can be further divided into subgroups:

210 and B-210

280z/zx (mutated from the earlier 240 and 260, curiously the rare 810 contains elements of the 280zx strain)

510 (very common and perhaps the most widespread and well documented cases)

521 (very common and well documented cases)

620 (similar to the 510 for numbers of cases found)

610 (becoming more virulent lately)

710 (similar to 610)

720 (latest mutation of the 521/620 strain)

Also there are rare cases of 310/320 and 411/420 and others known and unknown. Further, several of these diseases are compounded by SSS syndrome. It is very common to have more than one of the subgroups and even having one, can lower the hosts immunity to other infections.

Edited by datzenmike
Datsun addiction, (also known as Nissan's disease) is a catch all phrase for a chronic condition of varying degree. Rarely fatal but often debilitating, and cases of remission have been documented, but it has a high recidivism rate. Datsun addiction can be further divided into subgroups:

210 and B-210

280z/zx (mutated from the earlier 240 and 260)

510 (very common and perhaps the most widespread and well documented cases)

521 (very common and well documented cases)

620 (similar to the 510 for numbers of cases found)

610 (becoming more virulent lately)

710 (similar to 610)

720 (latest mutation of the 521/620 strain)

Also there are rare cases of 310/320 and 411/420 and others known and unknown. Further, several of these diseases are compounded by SSS syndrome. It is very common to have more than one of the subgroups and even having one, can lower the hosts immunity to other infections.

almost sounds like the VW bug that hits alot of people. me being one of them.

it took me a really long time but i finally am shaking off VW. Although every once in a while it feels like its starting to come back. Let me tell you Mk2 VW is hard to get rid of...

yup. it is. mines been totalled and now sits waiting for more $$ and parts to get it going again. 90 GLI.