Covid-19 Prepared?

11 hours ago, tr8er said:

It just keeps getting crazier every time I peek in.  I think discussing your lawn would be more on topic.  

My front lawn is looking pretty good. The weather is getting warmer, lots of sunshine and some water and a nice green lawn. The back yard is a wasteland of dead weeds because we aren't allowed to use too much water. The front gets it all. If I didn't have any respect for the neighborhood I'd let the front go to hell and have a nice back yard.

• Like 3
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How long does it take for a conspiracy theory to become truth? About 6 months.

Start the clock.

In the Destrution thread I said I'm not a conspiracy theorist, maybe I'm becoming one.

Edited by Ooph!
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Ooph! said:

Start the clock.

In the Destrution thread I said I'm not a conspiracy theorist, maybe I'm becoming one.

How long does it take for a conspiracy theory to become a "hoax" ? I say it's neither. It happened and was real. I wonder how many still believe Covid was just a natural thing and spread at the wet market by bat soup ? 

• Like 2

Corona virus is real. 19 probably is naturally occurring. It was being messed with by Fauci. Something leaked out of the Wuhan Virology lab. There, that's as far as I can go. Anything else has little to back it up. Was there a conspiracy? or several? who knows for sure. Maybe. Fauci would know.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
9 hours ago, Ooph! said:

Start the clock.

Why was motility rate going up through 2017, 2018 and 2019? That's weird don't you think? I would think it would remain rather constant.

Maybe there is something in the water in Denmark? This need serious study elsewhere to see if the results are the same.

Conspiracy theories rarely become true. Without looking this up name one that was true. Yet you can name probably a half dozen conspiracy theories easily probably more. Grassy knoll, Area 51, fake moon landing, fluoridated drinking water, Epstein suicide. Hell there's 5 right there without trying. Or should we call them pending... maybe they will become true in the future?

• Confused 1

The senate judiciary committee conspired with the speaker of the house McConnell when they denied a sitting president Obama to appoint a supreme court justice for 11 months.  

There are many, many instances of conspiring, they are simply less interesting when true. 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Conspiracy theories rarely become true. Without looking this up name one that was true. Yet you can name probably a half dozen conspiracy theories easily probably more. Grassy knoll, Area 51, fake moon landing, fluoridated drinking water, Epstein suicide. Hell there's 5 right there without trying. Or should we call them pending... maybe they will become true in the future?

Mike, I dont agree.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
22 hours ago, tr8er said:

The senate judiciary committee conspired with the speaker of the house McConnell when they denied a sitting president Obama to appoint a supreme court justice for 11 months.  

There are many, many instances of conspiring, they are simply less interesting when true. 

Who was it they were conspiring about to keep off the Supreme Court ? Merrick Garland, and it appears conspiring to keep him off the court was a wise thing to do. He's not an honest man. 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, tr8er said:

Forget the word conspiracy for a moment. If everyone agrees to block an appointment and it's not illegal how is that a conspiracy? It's just unanimous agreement. I don't know the particulars of this but was it within the rules? Just like all the whining about 45s not getting a fair trial, it was rigged.... if this was illegal why didn't the shit fly???? Maybe because it was legal or just not illegal? 

• Confused 1

I suspect the Pfizer Lawyers will keep this tied up in court for years so wouldn't expect a lot to happen here. But good to see some movement on this front.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I quit smoking two weeks ago. All the exposure I had to Covid before I quit had me feeling pretty invincible when it came to Covid. So I quit smoking because I'm having hip replacement surgery next month. Now I get Covid Monday afternoon. Didn't think much of it until yesterday. Symptoms got worse but it's not that bad. Not like I saw some of my coworkers had. I tested early this morning positive and went to urgent care for some of those drugs they refused to give us in the beginning. Paxlovid to the rescue.

• Like 5

Nothing like slowly killing yourself and paying the government to do so and not collecting old age pension or whatever you call it down there. It's a terrible addiction.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, angliagt said:

Now you can afford another Datsun with the money you'll be saving.

2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Nothing like slowly killing yourself and paying the government to do so and not collecting old age pension or whatever you call it down there. It's a terrible addiction.

Ohhh... you mean the smoking. For a minute there thought you were talking about the Datsun hoarding collecting.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
11 hours ago, angliagt said:

Now you can afford another Datsun with the money you'll be saving.

I actually bought a 2020 Toyota Tacoma SX access cab 4X4 V6. It only had 13,000 miles on it. I'd been looking for one for months, that model is hard to find. Between not spending on beer and cigarettes it makes the payment. I rarely drive my Datsun now. I don't need another one. 

• Haha 1

Well that Paxlovid stuff seems to work pretty good at stopping things from getting worse. I'm feeling much better today. Now the wife has it again for the fourth time. After finally getting the virus and experiencing the combination of symptoms I've never felt before in my 60 years of being here there's no way I'll believe this was a creation of nature. I firmly believe some sick fuck created this shit on purpose. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, john510 said:

...After finally getting the virus and experiencing the combination of symptoms I've never felt before in my 60 years of being here there's no way I'll believe this was a creation of nature...

It's hard to credit the cure on anything as we usually heal by ourselves. I bet those suffering from the bubonic Plague thought the same. Fauci should be hauled to The Hague to answer for crimes against humanity.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2024 at 5:50 PM, datzenmike said:

Do conspiracy theories rarely come true or are people so hook line and sinker believing that your gov could do no wrong and always tells you the truth that no amount of evidence to the contrary will ever convince you otherwise. I could see people being blind to this pre 2000. If in 2024 you're not 100% convinced that the gov has lied to us countless times over the years and has committed many egregious acts to further their agenda, you've drank the cool-aid and/or are living under a rock.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2

On a side note. Have you guys noticed that there is always a gorgeous woman sitting behind these senators/congressman in these hearings. Sometimes they show full body footage of them sitting with them wearing short skirts. Them long sexy legs make it real hard to pay attention to what is being said.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 7/14/2024 at 1:53 PM, IZRL said:

On a side note. Have you guys noticed that there is always a gorgeous woman sitting behind these senators/congressman in these hearings. Sometimes they show full body footage of them sitting with them wearing short skirts. Them long sexy legs make it real hard to pay attention to what is being said.

I TRIED to watch & listen to Rep Paul (I do like this guy, cuz he is brutal!! 😎), but every time he moved his head to the side OR she leaned in, all I heard was Charlie Brown's teacher!!!!!!!!!!!  "Wha wha wha, wha wha wha wha!!" 🤣😆🙄

• Haha 1

President Biden tests positive for COVID, White House says

"He is vaccinated and boosted and he is experiencing mild symptoms," a White House statement said. "He will be returning to Delaware where he will self-isolate and will continue to carry out all of his duties fully during that time. The White House will provide regular updates on the President’s status as he continues to carry out the full duties of the office while in isolation."

Why doesn't he just stay at the White House since he's already there and avoid spreading more Rona!

• Like 1