PLEASE Don't outbid me.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're lucky I sold the 620. Those are exactly what I was looking for to replace that damn Hitachi that I couldn't get to idle.:mad: Good thing I already have more SU's than I need for all the R series stuff that I am building. Plus a nice collection of Mikuni 40 mm junk for the stroker that is waiting for its turn to get dropped into the '70 1600. I will be hoarding intakes and carbs for the 1200 starting in a couple of weeks so stand back!

You might want to email the seller and ask if there is any wear in the carb bodies where the throttle shafts go through. If there is much play and you need to have the problem fixed, then you don't want to bid as much. If he says the throttle shafts don't have side play in the body, you can bid more. Z-Therapy http://www.ztherapy.com/ charges quite a bit to rework the shafts/body , although there may be a less expensive alternative. Anyone know?

Len

I'll just tell you all straight up, I will NOT bid past 125. If it reaches this, which I'm sure they will, have at it.

It's just that I know there are others like me (on this site) who hoard parts that are desireable. I have a shit load of Jeep and GoldWing parts. BUT, I really want these to run on my KC.