INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lots of 'Christians' eat cloven hoof animals, why wouldn't they? They also eat pork and single hoof (horse) meat also.

...and how do you know what meat he was eating? He said steak but steak does not mean beef necessarily.

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, KoHeartsGPA said:

Some people make me want to punch a baby, this crazy lady makes we want to punch a baby giraffe....

As soon as I saw " feminist" and " vegan"  I knew the content from that person would be a ton of bullshit.

As shown with her "it's complicated" response this applies - 

cQ9cBmR.jpg

• Like 2
5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Lots of 'Christians' eat cloven hoof animals, why wouldn't they? They also eat pork and single hoof (horse) meat also.

...and how do you know what meat he was eating? He said steak but steak does not mean beef necessarily.

Yes, many do.   Why wouldn't they?   Cuz of the bible.  The Old Testament.  Before they wrote texts 100 years after Jesus died expaining why Gentiles were still Christian even though they ignored Jesus' teachings.   And allowing Roman edict to infiltrate the holy texts.  It's quite clear and simple to me.  And the steak being beef was an assumption of mine.   Got me.   But I'd still wager $50 on my assumption.   If I were Christian I would consider eating cloven hoofed animals sacrilege.  Most Protestants I know do not acknowledge that part.  Glad I'm not Christian.  

The vast majority of 'Christians' are posers... in name only and do not follow the biblical teachings whatever or even know of them. Cloven hoof animals simply taste good.

Muslims, Hindu, Buddhists, and vegans (and more) are all Gentiles. Gentiles are not all Christians. 

I wouldn't take that bet.

Someone posts a vid of an in your face fox news personality eating a stake in front of a dingy liberal vegan. He's obviously trying to get a reaction out of her but failing to trigger the desired response. Some one posts a gif of a White Nationalist dude punching an ANFIFA chick in the face mocking her childishly projective hypothesis, then we go on for a full page talking about religion based food restrictions... Am I sensing some pent up energy here?

I think everybody needs a fap break to release the tension. Trust me, I'm sensitive and caring because I'm a therapist.

34 minutes ago, paradime said:

Someone posts a vid of an in your face fox news personality eating a stake in front of a dingy liberal vegan. He's obviously trying to get a reaction out of her but failing to trigger the desired response. Some one posts a gif of a White Nationalist dude punching an ANFIFA chick in the face mocking her childishly projective hypothesis, then we go on for a full page talking about religion based food restrictions... Am I sensing some pent up energy here?

I think everybody needs a fap break to release the tension. Trust me, I'm sensitive and caring because I'm a therapist.

Sounds like you are in need of a "safe space" 

Just an observation...

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, KoHeartsGPA said:

I'm not surprised one bit....

Jrock sent out a few pics in group text of fire in the woods by his shop ,  that the "homeless" started  ,, looked pretty expensive to control, and i bet no-one will ever get in trouble for it.  Even though cops probably know the names and faces of exactly who lived there. 

/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Yeah it looked like it was in an unbuildable  green strip gully type area between mostly concrete industrial buildings and very large paved holding areas. 

and if that building can hold the amount of hot air Jon puts out per hour,  if can probably withstand entry into earths orbit. 

• Haha 5