FML thread with better title than Insomnia's

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since you're in the bathroom now, you can just wrench on your junk about what the hot girls used to look like.

wasn't in the bathroom at time of posting.

And would much rather not have junk wrenching included with the smell of being bathrooms. These people need to reconsider their diets

• 2 weeks later...

Tore the sole of the shoes I've had for 8 months today, it's my mother's bday and the bitch is in Texas, my daughter is about to get kicked off the bus, I left my bike at home and its fucking gorgeous out, I'm still at work and some stupid bitch politician is trying to pass a bill that'll fine males for jacking off because it's an act against an unborn child, what about the fucking females bleeding every month and wasting those precious eggs and shit? Fuck

• Like 5

There's a treatment that sounds like quack shit, but actually has a solid foundation and high rate of success. NCR. Find a trained and qualified chiropractor who does it, or there are some doctors (non chiropractors) who do it as well I think, and talk with them. It adjusts your first vertebrae (sphenoid) in your head, which can affect spinal issues. Here's to good Heath!

• Like 2

He went to a 'bone cracker' for years then suddenly realized that it didn't really fix anything. The last thing drug makers want is a cure for something. What they want is temporary relief of symptoms so that they keep coming back.

• Like 1

He went to a 'bone cracker' for years then suddenly realized that it didn't really fix anything. The last thing drug makers want is a cure for something. What they want is temporary relief of symptoms so that they keep coming back.

Likely why almost all chiropractors don't do it, won't do it. 1 treatment over 4 days is all most people ever need. Some as many as three treatments maybe, but spaced out. Never a recurring treatment like chiropractors love. I hear you mike, I feel the same way. So many back problems stem from sphenoid displacement. Fix the back itll go out again. Fix the root of the issue, it won't. Small leak in a tire. Fix it with compressed air daily, or with rubber and glue once.

• Like 2