Loren O

4th Annual Wilsonville Sonic meet

It's time to mark your calendars, & get your Datsuns ready.

We will be having our Annual Wilsonville Sonic meet Saturday,January 13th. We will start around 6pm,& finish when everyone leaves (around 10pm?)

I hope you all are able to attend!

• Like 1

By the way,how are we posting pictures,now that Photo bucket has gotten all screwed up? -Loren

FWIW, I have been using Imgur.  Pretty easy to use, even for an old guy that took about 2 years to figure out Photosucket.

• Like 1

I'll rally the DNW guys and see how big of a group i can get going Loren.

Pepka

• Like 3

Postimage.io works too.

• Like 1

Do either of imagur,or postimage have a mobile app for Android? I still only have my smartphone for internet. I haven't had a desktop computer in years.

Just a reminder. This meet is happening on *Saturday

*editted

Just a reminder. This meet is happening tonight.

Today is Friday 

• Like 2

So glad I’m not perfect. That would be a lot of pressure to live with

Just a reminder. This event is tomorrow

Just too far to drive for 2 hours worth of meet

It happened was a good time

I went, I saw Datsun's, I socialized, I took zero pic's, I had a good time, I gave Loren a ride home!

There was a great turnout and was warmer than previous years. Steve Wishman from DatsunCrush.com was there and he took lots of pic's and I'm sure he will put some up after he gets done editing.

Thanks to Loren and Datsloco for hosting this, they even made cool stickers.

• Like 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1s7aFUDSUE

Steve Wishman posted this video today for the Datsloco Sonic meet, as usual another quality video taking our meets up a notch. Great work Steve, thanks for putting in the time to make these.

SRP 

DNW

• Like 1

nice video !!!!llooks like a good time 

Dang I wish I was a cool guy with a Z car so I could slap "Fairlady" badges on it!!!

I would like to say Thank You to the leadership & members of Both Datsuns NW, & Northwest Datsun owners Association, of course Wilsonville SONIC crew & management, as well as to everyone else who supported our 4th annual Wilsonville SONIC meet last Saturday night!

We had a great turnout, & I feel like this event gets bigger and better year by year.

We sincerely appreciate the support from the other clubs,for our events,& we will most definitely be looking for opportunities to return the favor & support their events also !

I see that a link to Steve Wishman's fantastic video from the event was posted, but I am going to post it again, because it gives such a nice overview of the event.

Once again, Thank You to all who have supported &/or attended this event over the last 4 years! - Loren

• Like 1