the madness has got to stop

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe im alone on this one but i think its cool. dont get me wrong i wouldnt own one but if it was 5 spoke rims it might look better....but hey i think its cool and im sticking to it

BUT I WOULD NEVER OWN SOMETHING LIKE THAT....the regal yea maybe more like a west coast cali kinda lowridin look not the "hey its like a truck jack it up and put HUGE ASS RIMS ON THAT #!@$&!" not my style the classic lowrider yea thats my kinda deal. ive all ways loved cars...i can appreciate a beat up karmanghi(not mine) and yet love a datsun(MINE!). then enjoy an evening with a Ford(not mine) and then take the old ferrari f30(not mine dads friends) for a drive and call it a day when you take out the 59(not mine)(i like 59 over 64) impala :)

In puyallup the other day I saw some mid 80's junker car with rust, minimal body damage and some really nice chrome 22's (+). rediculous.

$500 car, $5000 wheels/tires :rolleyes:

I see thet crap all the time, pos car with big ass rims, LAME:fu:

I'm thinking of opening a business where I rent out rims.. that way people won't have to buy $5000 worth of rims they can rent them for a month for 200 or w/e....

What I deem useless are the big diesels or jeeps that are 4x4 but have the rubber bands for tires.... they're lucky to not skid off a paved road in rain let alone make it up a gravel driveway....

I was searching for big rims on a donk one day and came up with this:

2040967750102197423S500x500Q85.jpg

Don't remember where I got it, maybe it was somebody's sig.

Those are some sweet rims... He should put curb feelers on the bumper so that he dont mess them up:rolleyes: It looks like a lot of thought and time were spent on the suspension design in regards to safety and driveability. Its not a 4x4 nut it kind of reminds me of some stuff here

http://128.83.80.193/scarysteering/index.html

I want to see a you tube vid of some jackass ghostriding this thing into a telephone pole, or off a cliff, or into the back of a cement truck...

you can rent rims in Atlanta. my brother-in-law saw the place the other day. i see donk cars everyday down here. new thing seems to be plastering a corporate logo on your donk. just on my side of town there is a red bull crown vic, a winterfresh gum caprice, a bubblelicious caprice, and a few others. i'm not sure if they get paid, or if it's some sort of strange fad.

I'm not seriously entertaining the idea of the business... I wouldn't even know what to do about tires, say they went out and did a 2hour burnout competition and brought the tires back:cursing:.

I would probably have to be a bounty hunter over rims, or just make it to where I do a credit check "No Credit No Rims" and have their credit card number/Bank acct, w/e so that if they ran of with them I could charge them premium price for the rims!!

Dang didn't know there was that big of a market for renting rims! Still not going to do it.. I would rather rent datsun stock rims and hubcaps, now there's a market!