Hot Wheels Newest Datsun

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I see it in stores I will snag it. That thing is badass! I wonder how many more Datsuns were made by Hot Wheels?

not if i get there first :fu: :lol:

(2009 release???)

i know hot wheels did the 240Z in 5 color combos (& diff wheel combo/error???)

200sx

300zx

maxima ???

a 720? 4X4 truck (maybe its a matchbox? :P )

im sure theres more, i have most, and plan on getting a few 510's

The first few 2009 series have hit the stores, but ya never know when a specific car will be released. And remember, they like to change things in the course of the year so if you get one keep looking because it could be a different color in a few months.

Strangely enough a couple weeks ago I was walking through Target past the toy section. Where the idea popped into my head that maybe they would have a z or something, doubting they would ever make a 510. Glad to see I was wrong.

If everyone's going to make their 510s like this, then who's going to make the XS-IVE?

hwc_sneaks_21904.jpg

It has a Kayak and a turbine engine!

What do they mean by sequential tail lights? That makes me think of an old cougar, and not the kind that prowls for young men like myself

:rollseyes: bluebirds(which this is) have sequential lights

i think thats why its BLUE

vacuums and milf's dont mix... roowr :lol:

The first few 2009 series have hit the stores, but ya never know when a specific car will be released. And remember, they like to change things in the course of the year so if you get one keep looking because it could be a different color in a few months.

Agree with this..having been a Hot wheels collector and seller at one time, Hot wheels design and actual implementation may be different. The wheels and colors may change and they will throw a monkey wrench in the works by having variances with paint scheme and who knows this 510 design may become a treasure hunt!

I did check Ebay and I did not see any 510 Hot Wheels, yet.

• 2 weeks later...