EAGLE ROCK DATSUN NIPPON CAR/SHOW/SWAPMEET NOVEMBER 13th, 2016

BLUEBIRDSSS

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jose,

I rearly enjoyed seeing everyone at the show, saw many seller friends and prev buyers updating me on the status of their rides.

Talking with Tdaaj, what little time there was between sales was great. I don't know how he juggles that many conversations. He is a wealth of Information on parts,

And ditto what Mr. Big Tanker said for sure. Although I think the root word in his post 67 is...ham. Hope you guys can make down again some time.

• Like 1

we had a great time although we had some mishaps along the way blown tire on the way down and broken frame on the trailer on the way back

uhaul would not rent me a flatbed to put my trailer on saying my trailer was to heavy for the jack so we improvised and drove home to sacramento

:fu:  :fu:  :fu:  UHAUL

here is our fix for the 400 mile trip home ITS A LITTLE RATSUN / MCGYVER

we made it home safe the frame cracked and was bent about 3 inches we put a 4x4 and 2 2x4 for spacers up to the bed ad strapped it with 5 straps 2 were added at uhaul that are not shown to keep the blocks from twisting out

thanks to all the buyers and sellers as well

thanks Jose and family for putting this awesome show together

IMG_20161113_154253856_HDR_zpsafxvj4ki.j

• Like 4

Jersey wish I would of talked to you also ,you drove a truck in right , I was near 62 on trailer mostly !.Hope someone post that truck .

Hey man! I was looking for you, I think I walked around the place 3/4 times...I didn't see you. Where were you parked?

Hello I wanted to thank everyone that made it and supported this event. Vendors thank you so much for getting there early It was a lot easier to park everyone. I wanted to thank also all the people that came from far away just to check out this event. Ted and bananahammak from Washington, the family with the 521 converted to a small pad came from Texas, of course james,Randy, Rod and his crew also. And many others. I heard some caravan from Las Vegas. We will see you guys again next year around March the second week. Thank you all be good humans

• Like 6

Hello I wanted to thank everyone that made it and supported this event. Vendors thank you so much for getting there early It was a lot easier to park everyone. I wanted to thank also all the people that came from far away just to check out this event. Ted and bananahammak from Washington, the family with the 521 converted to a small pad came from Texas, of course james,Randy, Rod and his crew also. And many others. I heard some caravan from Las Vegas. We will see you guys again next year around March the second week. Thank you all be good humans

Thank you for the Great show(s) you put on for us!
  • Like 1

The coolest was meeting Banana, Ted ,Jessie C ,Cody again and all the ufo guys , I had to hang near the stuff and that 62 lg-225 truck (available with 2nd truck)

Good meet up with you to man ,,  we went to the Petersen museum and did touristy stuff this time but if there is a next time we should roll by your shop and hang out.

IMG_0301_zpsupq9mu5v.jpg

And the dorkier / better one,,,,,,,,,,, FYI ,, FuckingTed is in background paying like $280. REAL DOLLARS!!! For a frickin Hot Wheels!!!  That is a serious problem

IMG_0302_zpsuwt8oaxd.jpg

• Like 2

Good to finally meet you too ,, ya bastard i like a good argue-er ,,, and to Wicked Jester for putting up with my shit  . :D  .  We have been trying to figure out a way to get to JCCS for a few years now,, but maybe next year will be the year..... 

IMG_5166_zpsobxzivid.jpg

Mrbigtanker and Bananahammak  Love this guy, good guy, we talked shit about JRock and Politics and Washington state. Man he came a long way for the show. Was good to put the face with he Name. Andrew it was a pleasure meeting you and we will do it again.

Oh and almost forgot,,,,,,,,,,,,, good to see you again too ,  Seeker-620

IMG_0262_zpsizrqlbjn.jpg

:ph34r:

:rofl:

• Like 3

Good to finally meet you too ,, ya bastard i like a good argue-er ,,, and to Wicked Jester for putting up with my shit  . :D  .  We have been trying to figure out a way to get to JCCS for a few years now,, but maybe next year will be the year..... 

thanks jose it was a great turnout my son and I had fun   and to bananahamuck it was a pleasure meeting you and just an fyi putting up with your shit was nothing compared to putting up with Mrbigtanker shit LOL

• Like 1