san diego meet

nihon kyusha

for those further north, there is a early morning meet in Carlsbad every Saturday morning 7am-9am at the outlet mall.

theres a big meet planned for the 4th of june with a open house at HRE afterwards:

sflXs.jpg

i'm usually present with my 620 or my mustang.

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

These other events are great, but, they are not for the Old School lovers out there. If you like walking on a dealers lot, becuase that is what some of these meets feel like, then these are for you!

And if you really want an all inclusive style meet, then Cars And Coffee in Irvine is the one to attend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tumblr_lg56qb6YLk1qgmj5vo1_500.jpg

I know it's last minute but this is tonight. Wednesday 7/6/11

Bring your cameras and your cars to:

Where:

TEA STATION parking lot

Clairemont Mesa Blvd. (few blocks east off the 805)

San Diego, CA

When: 6:30pm - whenever

Food Trucks will be in attendance so bring your appetite .

Normal meet rules apply:

no reving, no burnouts(or drifting) on neighboring streets, no loud music...... you guys get the idea.

Went to the Big Meet last night and it was not bad, until all the squirrels showed up! Loud stereos, engine revving and finally, the burnouts! And then the cops started trolling around and finally, flashing lights!

Not a bad meet for the first couple of hours and then it starts getting crazy, and yes, most of us are done with crazy.

Up next, the Seau's meet. Yes, the "Haters" might show up! That shit cracks me up! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Jesse i highly doubt your a "hater"...damm i really dislike that term. Tell the guys i said "whats up" !!

Well, according to who ever posted the CL ad for the new Valley Meet called us the haters for not coming down and we kinda' use it as a joke.

Most of our dimes are down for rebuild, repair or upgrades and we are just keeping our little meet going since no one is really driving their datsuns, but, people can still come and and pick our brains for info!

Hope you come by and check us out if you come back out to the coast and if we go that way, we will let you know!!

you guys from S. Cali should head over to fontana on the 28th at the martin jurupa regional park so we can have a big turnout of datto's since some of us live in HELL ( phoenix) and will be coming over for BBQ on that day